Worst Food Combos Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ November 25 2009, 5:30 PM GMT

You're missing out.

(A trip to Soho would do you the world of good.)

My bloodstream is 25% sausage grease whenever I'm in the UK.

What do small kids normally eat in Americaland then?

Same as there, I suppose. Some small kids don't like "real" meat (it's the texture, I think) so little kid-sized hot dogs are an easy way to get them to eat meat. One of my nephews refused to eat any meat other than fried chicken strips for YEARS.

Quote: DaButt @ November 25 2009, 5:38 PM GMT

:( Erm!...Just one....nah! :P

Quote: Aaron @ November 25 2009, 5:31 PM GMT

True. And unlike KFC, they don't even have the taste factor to fall back on. How did they get the humble sausage so very wrong?

All-beef hot dogs are actually pretty tasty; my mouth is watering at the thought of a dog from a NY street vendor. It all depends on whether you're willing to spend the money for quality.

Iams and pineapple sorbet.

Saw a show the other day that said that most tinned hotdogs are mostly chicken and MRM Sick

MRM? like MRSA only more deadly?

Randy, you'll hate this. My daughter's new fave snack is Honeycrisp apples with ketchup or barbecue sauce for dipping. Sick

Quote: Leevil @ November 25 2009, 5:42 PM GMT

Saw a show the other day that said that most tinned hotdogs are mostly chicken and MRM Sick

Who buys hot dogs in a tin?

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 25 2009, 5:44 PM GMT

Randy, you'll hate this. My daughter's new fave snack is Honeycrisp apples with ketchup or barbecue sauce for dipping. Sick

My son puts ketchup and BBQ sauce on almost everything. Both my kids put ranch dressing on pizza. Sick

I could see blue cheese, to go with your buffalo wings. But yeah, that's nasty.

Quote: DaButt @ November 25 2009, 5:46 PM GMT

Who buys hot dogs in a tin?

Quite common over here. Errr

Quote: LIME5000 @ November 25 2009, 5:44 PM GMT

MRM? like MRSA only more deadly?

Mechanically Recovered Meat. Basically all the waste left over from the animal and crushed into a paste.

Quote: DaButt @ November 25 2009, 5:38 PM GMT

I'm not a particular fan of sausage grease.

Quote: DaButt @ November 25 2009, 5:40 PM GMT

All-beef hot dogs are actually pretty tasty; my mouth is watering at the thought of a dog from a NY street vendor. It all depends on whether you're willing to spend the money for quality.

In this coutnry the only version of these that are regularly available are kosher ones, that are quite expensive.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 25 2009, 5:34 PM GMT

I can answer your question Aaron. My little kids love chicken and pork as long as it looks like store bought chicken nuggets. They are both kind of fussy, but by dressing it up to look like something else, I can usually get them to eat almost anything. My oldest isn't fussy at all.
My kids don't eat convenience food at all, which is what most American kids seem to eat.

Ah I see.

I'm a fussy eater, but not on that kind of basis.

We have a street dog vendor that is originally from NYC and they are fantastic! And pricey!

Our local Italian deli makes all kinds of sausage, my favourite being the organic spinach.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 25 2009, 5:52 PM GMT

Our local Italian deli makes all kinds of sausage, my favourite being the organic spinach.

I have my very own sausage. It even comes with a special sauce.