Latest Green Wing news

If you're subscribed to our GW mailing list our massive new newsletter should now be in your inbox (if not see it online here).

I've created this thread to post any tid-bits we forgot to mention and for general chat about the newsletter...

Here's the first thing I missed out, no doubt more will surface in the morning:

Eagle-eyed fans might have spotted GW writer Oriane Messina in last week's really popular episode of Not Going Out. She was the nurse in the room when Lee was pretending to be a doctor.

why oh why 3 tracks...oh well Mr Whitehead does like his strange track names. "shabby" maybe it's a sign of the music track content on the DVD.

Something else I forgot:

In a few weeks time Stephen Mangan will star alongside Sharon Horgan in a new dark and poignant romantic sitcom pilot. The show is called Bitter and Twisted and forms part of the broadcaster's Friday night Comedy Showcase season. Anthony Head also stars as the boss of a talent agency. More info on our site about this soon.

Update on the signing. Here's the CONFIRMED attendees:

Stephen Mangan
Oli Chris
Pippa Heywood
Karl Theobald

And these three will be turning up provided their filming commitments don't clash:

Julian Rhind-Tutt
Mark Heap
Tamsin Greig

------------------------------------------------------

And I've just got some new videos to share with you. These are from the new GW boxset - they're deleted scenes on the bonus DVD...

1. Boyce's mouse prank on Alan

2. Increasing Heartbeat by Mac and Alan (which is a great spoof of this TOTP performance)

------------------------------------------------------

You'll need Windows Media Player and a broadband connection to watch these videos. To link directly to this post use the following URL: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/post/54988

wish i could go

Latest GW update...

Karl Theobald (Martin in GW) was in Doc Martin on ITV1. You can watch the episode on ITV.com

The Sun has a new clip from the Definitive boxset - watch here

And Amazon has one too - watch here