What are you watching on TV? Page 969

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 14 2009, 11:15 PM BST

Watched that last night, enjoyed the prince of Slovakia. I will have to watch the next one for Nick off the Apprentice, I love him.

Myleene Klass does my head in too, she pops up in everything these days. Angry

I might watch the Josie Lawrence one, like her.

Myleene Klass = Sick Angry :| Teary

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 14 2009, 11:20 PM BST

Just watched Episode 2 of True Blood.

I feel a bit sleazy now...but in a good way. :$

I need to catch up with this...

Quote: JuliaC @ October 14 2009, 11:33 PM BST

I need to catch up with this...

Just don't use the remote control batteries on your rabbit this time, I'm sick of having to get up to change channels.
:P

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 14 2009, 11:50 PM BST

Just don't use the remote control batteries on your rabbit this time, I'm sick of having to get up to change channels.

What is this the 70's?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 14 2009, 11:50 PM BST

Ha!

Quote: Gavin @ October 14 2009, 11:53 PM BST

What is this the 70's?

My humour isn't that cutting edge.

I'm watching my mum on The Wright Stuff.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 14 2009, 11:17 PM BST

FlashForward - episode 3.

Pretty dull, right?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 15 2009, 9:42 AM BST

Pretty dull, right?

I'm kind of enjoying it. Although I don't think it'll get a second season, so I hope they wrap up all the loose ends in this one.

Quote: chipolata @ October 15 2009, 10:03 AM BST

I'm kind of enjoying it. Although I don't think it'll get a second season, so I hope they wrap up all the loose ends in this one.

It's really dissapointed me so far; it was hyped and I feel duped! Much preferring True Blood, the other American show of the moment.

A bit that really annoyed me in episode three, was the birds thing; crows were dying at the same time as the blackout, all over the world, and that moddy female agent was all, 'so what?' That's so obviously some sort of odd connection that there's no way an agent investigating the blackout would just try to ignore it! It's that kind of stupidity in this show that's annoying me.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 15 2009, 9:42 AM BST

Pretty dull, right?

Yes. Dead birds! Wow. :|

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 15 2009, 10:08 AM BST

It's really dissapointed me so far; it was hyped and I feel duped! Much preferring True Blood, the other American show of the moment.

A bit that really annoyed me in episode three, was the birds thing; crows were dying at the same time as the blackout, all over the world, and that moddy female agent was all, 'so what?' That's so obviously some sort of odd connection that there's no way an agent investigating the blackout would just try to ignore it! It's that kind of stupidity in this show that's annoying me.

True Blood's HBO so it's obviously a higher quality product.

My main problem with Flashforward is that it seems so easy to just change the future so that the visions are rendered meaningless. But providing I ignore that nagging doubt, it's mildly enjoyable hokum.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 15 2009, 10:08 AM BST

Yes. Dead birds! Wow. :|

Not exactly thrilling, is it.

South Park - Butters Bottom Bitch. Laughing out loud

Never Mind The Buzzcocks with Alex James (of Blur).

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 15 2009, 9:15 PM BST

South Park - Butters Bottom Bitch. Laughing out loud

Never Mind The Buzzcocks with Alex James (of Blur).

South Park
What channel?
Which channel?

I've got a V+ box now dontcha know.

Buzzcocks? BBC Two.

South Park. Acquired. Whistling nnocently