"Baumski's position on top of board a farce"

As was highlighted by the 'seeker of truth and justice' Frankie Rage, Baumski has kept very quiet about the 50 points he ''earned'', from the Sham of the Bonus Competition. As I have said before that ripped the heart out of the board and justice will only be seen to be done when the 50 points are reduced to 10.

Otherwize the competition ladder has no value.

Get a grip boys.
:P

Well here we go again.. I'm not sure it's worth ANOTHER thread though! :$

I think there is a shortage of news so we are back to 'dog bites man'...

Maybe Mr Monkhouse will 'sort Baumski out' and clear up this anenome once and for all!

All sounds like bollocks to me.

It is lad, all bollocks, as you say! 50 old bollocks in fact! ;)

This stuff is interesting but i feel that it should remain in the writers discussion forum as it is not really a critique. So i'm moving it.

....oooo I felt the Earth mov-e-e-e... :S

Laughing out loud But did you like the feeling Frankie? ;)

It's left a sticky patch... Lovey

Caroline - are we still going on about this? Do you also get upset about the scoring on Numberwang or Mornington Crescent? ;)

The competition thing these guys have kindly organised is just supposed to be a light hearted game / challenge. There's no actual prize for winning so I'm not sure why it matters so much as to who is 'top of the latter' or whatever.

There's two obvious options open to you: 1. Don't enter the competitions; 2. Enter the competitions and keep your own seperate scoring table, starting everyone at zero from now. You'll then know how you are doing in comparison to others and can make sure your ladder is fair in your eyes.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ September 23, 2007, 8:11 PM

It's left a sticky patch... Lovey

Right i'd better move now *runs away!*

Quote: Mark @ September 23, 2007, 8:12 PM

Caroline - are we still going on about this? Do you also get upset about the scoring on Numberwang or Mornington Crescent? ;)

The competition thing these guys have kindly organised is just supposed to be a light hearted game / challenge. There's no actual prize for winning so I'm not sure why it matters so much as to who is 'top of the latter' or whatever.

There's two obvious options open to you: 1. Don't enter the competitions; 2. Enter the competitions and keep your own seperate scoring table, starting everyone at zero from now. You'll then know how you are doing in comparison to others and can make sure your ladder is fair in your eyes.

Hey mate, it was resurrected as a joke I think! It was pretty tongue in cheek! The weekly sketch comp is a bit of a laugh and Baumski sits on top of the list with 50 bogus points! No harm done this time hopefully, boss! We're hoping that Mr Monkhouse will sort Baumski out by making it a -50 as he has failed to give the points away as promised! :)

Noises Off is also another farce, there is a film verison with Micheal Caine (and the last ever performace of Denholm Elliot).. but if you can catch it on stage then... i would suggest you do

I saw the film version. Very good!