Noobs! Page 2

Quote: LIME5000 @ September 12 2009, 11:32 PM BST

Call me a killjoy but It's just not my bag.

Is this your bag, Lime?

*holds up ladies' handbag*

"OOOOOOooooooooooooooooohhh!!!!!"

ERM...If it's pink and Camel skin, Yup!

:D

Quote: LIME5000 @ September 12 2009, 11:32 PM BST

Well I'm sick and tired of all the sick paedo shit that certain people on here seem to find funny. Call me a killjoy but It's just not my bag. That's all. So fanks but no fanks.:(

Sick paedo shit.

It may not be your bag. I happen to find un-pc humour funny (Bottom, Brass Eye etc) as well as standard run of the mill comedy (Only Fools, Porridge etc). Satirical humour is by far the cleverest form of humour around.

Generally I find people who dislike it dislike it because they're uncomfortable with themselves for one reason or an other.

Why did you just focus on the fact a school was mentioned? Nothing to do with Gerontophilia or the part about exposing one's self to dogs and cats.

If you have a problem with that kind of humour. It's just that I'm afraid, your problem.

*Coughdon'tfeedthetrollscoughsplutter*

:)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 15 2009, 7:57 PM BST

*Coughdon'tfeedthetrollscoughsplutter*

:)

:D Ta for the recomendation.

btw I read Sweater Bunnies and Could. Sweater bunnies is very funny, I like the surrealness of it.

Could is also very good. I LOVED the Bill and Ted reference and the ending with Santa

Hello there Wave

Quote: jonikversal @ September 17 2009, 12:57 AM BST

:D Ta for the recomendation.

btw I read Sweater Bunnies and Could. Sweater bunnies is very funny, I like the surrealness of it.

Could is also very good. I LOVED the Bill and Ted reference and the ending with Santa

Awwwww thank you! I'm only a beginner really! That is so nice of you!

I do my best. Tis hard to write sometimes like when the crayon snaps. Pleased

We are keeping you! Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 17 2009, 9:02 PM BST

Awwwww thank you! I'm only a beginner really! That is so nice of you!

I do my best. Tis hard to write sometimes like when the crayon snaps. Pleased

We are keeping you! Laughing out loud

I agree, my chosen instrument of choice is blood, it all just gets a little draining after a while :D

Ah, the Sideshow Bob method!

Hi there and good luck in The Trials - the chosen few will find out today...

Ah well we didn't get through! Sad times. Our 'sitcom' was a little un-formulaic, it was alright though. Never mind maybe next year,which is how long its going to take to write the remaining eps of our Trials entry!

welcome Wave

Hi! Enjoy the site. :)

I'm not keen on paedophiles either but they do make awfully good jokes.