Henman: Behind the Magic

Documentary about the man Henman who is a man.

Introduction:

Tim was an immovable object in the world of tennis. At the age of 9 he could hold a racquet and by 14 he could play all the shots, even the backhand.

Excerpt from Tim's Autobiography, 'Half Hen, Semi Man, All Champion':

'I sat bolt upright as a familiar furry green monster whistled past my lobes and eye holes. It reminded me of my semi-final days but it was only Davis Cup and I was letting that smug Canadian tosser do all the work.'

Interview with Greg Rusedski:

'He had a great sense of humour and a way with words. He used to joke that I wasn't a Brit. "Go back to Italy, Gregorio Rusedskini" he would quip. He was a little bit xenophobic at times but it was all in good fun.'

'We shared a moment just once. We were in the locker rooms and Tim was staring intently at my sweaty torso. "You've a really hard service that I would like to receive Greg" he said. He assured me he it was all in jest but I saw something, a glimmer in his eye that seemed to say, "I want you Greg, behind the umpire's chair, I want you".'

---

Obviously I am no writer, just done for a bit a laugh in light of my choice of username. Possibly very unoriginal and unfunny but tell me what you think.