Hi

I know all there is to know about sitcoms. My favourite one is that one set in Runcorn with the 3 women and the man who likes to talk about his penis who go the pub and that. I particularly enjoyed it when the funny one died.

:D

Welcome to the BCG. If you like the one in Runcorn, you must also enjoy that one about the group of sixth-formers talking about their penises, breasts and vaginas in front of a "special needs" audience. Wave

You have to look deep into the vaginas and such to discover the cleverly hidden subtext. I see it as a rather intricate parody of shit BBC Three comedy.

In all seriousness I like the one who does the raps in that, like a real rapper would do, a real rapper just like you can buy in the shops.

Laughing out loud

(Think you'll fit in around here.)

Welcome.

Hullo.

Hello. Why the name?

Quote: bigfella @ August 11 2009, 1:52 PM BST

Why the name?

Names makes people easier to identify.

Quote: bigfella @ August 11 2009, 1:52 PM BST

Hello. Why the name?

Well it is meant to be a rip off of the character names used by Groucho in the Marx Bros films. Also combined with a celebration of Tim 'The Man' Henman, the most ruthless player ever to grace the courts.

I think I go too far with usernames and they end up ridiculous or maybe not, I fail either way.

Welcome. Do I know you? At a glance, your picture reminded me of someone.

Hello! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ August 12 2009, 12:14 AM BST

Hello! :)

You're up late tonight. Wave

I know... my stupid housemate is having a shower... and the shower keeps me up. :(

Quote: EllieJP @ August 12 2009, 12:26 AM BST

I know... my stupid housemate is having a shower... and the shower keeps me up. :(

I'm just thick. That's why I say up. Cool

Mmmm.....Henman, haven't we already got one of those?