Leaving the BCG

Hello!

Goodbye!

I'm off, people. I've got a lot of stuff going on in my life (none of it success related, sadly) and I've decided sitting at my PC doing anything other than writing isn't a good idea.

It's all been very amusing over the last few years - and it was through here I got in touch with Tim Walker, of course, who's ace. So it's not been a wasted time. And I've rowed with Griff loads, so that was fun too. The meet up was great too, even though I had a terrible hangover on the 8am train back home and had to work all day after.

But yeah, it's time I left this forum and moved on. I've got to devote my life to one person . . . Me.

No, seriously when you've got a choice between real life and a forum, you know what, real life wins by a mile. It's taken a series of circumstances to realise that.

The last 7 months in my life have been amazingly high, and f**king low. At the moment it's f**king high, and I intend it to stay that way.

Good luck everyone, and Aaron - when you want to interview me after I collect my BAFTA, just ask. I'm sure I can find a window in my diary.

So Seefacts disappears . . . Lets be fair, it's been coming.

x

Quote: Seefacts @ July 30 2009, 6:05 PM BST

No, seriously when you've got a choice between real life and a forum, you know what, real life wins by a mile. It's taken a series of circumstances to realise that.

Real Life?

Bye Seefacts, hope you find even more success. Wave

Quote: Gavin @ July 30 2009, 6:10 PM BST

Real Life?

Try it, Gavin. It's f**king glorious.

Quote: Seefacts @ July 30 2009, 6:10 PM BST

Try it, Gavin. It's f**king glorious.

I dunno out there be dragons. ;)

I enjoyed your posts and run-ins with Griff, Seefacts. I understand your 'choice between real life and a forum' - it's a bugger, isn't it?

All the very best for the future!

Morrace Wave

Oh noes!

I feel like the painting aging in the basement, whilst you become younger and more successful.

Good luck, Tom. I hope I see you on the other side.

Wave

Best of luck Seefacts, I'll have to row with myself now. Hope all goes well with School Of Comedy etc.

:'(

Good luck with everything Seefacts!

Don't worry, I'll annoy Griff for you if you like. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 30 2009, 6:38 PM BST

Don't worry, I'll annoy Griff for you if you like. :)

We all will :D

Quote: Griff @ July 30 2009, 6:26 PM BST

Hope all goes well with School Of Comedy etc.

Therein lies the real reason for his departure!

Quote: Aaron @ July 30 2009, 6:44 PM BST

Therein lies the real reason for his departure!

I wish.

I can confirm I think very little of my work is in the show, 1 - 2 sketches at the most. Even then I think they're just re-filmed versions from the pilot.

I wrote a lot of extra stuff at their request, but it never happened (some was filmed though). I don't even know when it goes out.

I joined the site not being a writer, and I've left the site not being a writer.

For Seefacts.

Blimeys.

I don't really understand why one has to choose between the two, but that's neither here nor there I suppose. Everyone's different.

Good luck, Seefacts!!! You've been on here forever, we will miss you being around.