Favourite item in the kitchen... Page 3

That was Stop the Cavalry, not carvery.

paper plates, because I hate washing up ,i had some left over from a wedding ,i eat off them for a month before ,i had to go back using plates

Now that one I agree with terminator.

Quote: angie @ July 28 2009, 12:47 AM BST

paper plates, because I hate washing up ,i had some left over from a wedding ,i eat off them for a month before ,i had to go back using plates

Can I suggest Angie you start with a capital letter and capitalise the 'I's? Otherwise the Aaron Thought-Police will get you :).

Let's see...cucumbers, carrots, aubegines, pickles...in fact, anything I can shove up my arse for sexual satisfaction.

What was the question again?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 28 2009, 2:02 AM BST

Let's see...cucumbers, carrots, aubegines, pickles...in fact, anything I can shove up my arse for sexual satisfaction.

Nice thought. Sick

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 28 2009, 2:02 AM BST

What does your mum write in personal ads?

Quote: Leevil @ July 28 2009, 2:04 AM BST

What does your mum write in personal ads?

:O and yet Laughing out loud and then Teary because it's true.

Quote: roscoff @ July 28 2009, 1:28 AM BST

Can I suggest Angie you start with a capital letter and capitalise the 'I's? Otherwise the Aaron Thought-Police will get you :).

He already got me lol,I expect it ppl have been doing my whole life .I am dyslexic, so except to see lots of editing on my posting lol, I am just glad he dose not give lines then detention lol

My favourite kitchen item is the wooden spoon I carved in 8th grade shop class. I gave it to my grandpa so he could use it for his world famous spaghetti sauce. He'd always crack my gran on the rear once for luck before he began cooking it. My gran recently gave it back to me, mostly because I am now the spaghetti sauce maker of the family and because I miss my grandpa so much. It's really cool, though. One side is wore down from all the stirring. It never fails to make me smile.

See now that's a proper item rather than a generic type of item!

:)

My favourite kitchen item is my mug with the words 'Duck off' on it, next to a picture of a duck. It's Brilliant. Because, of course, what it really means is 'F**k Off'. But because there's a duck on there, it's 'Duck off'. Although why a duck would be telling anybody to either f**k off or duck off is quite beyond me.

I didn't buy it.

Thanks Marc. My grandparents practically raised me, so it has a lot of sentimental value.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 28 2009, 2:47 PM BST

My favourite kitchen item is my mug with the words 'Duck off' on it, next to a picture of a duck. It's Brilliant. Because, of course, what it really means is 'F**k Off'. But because there's a duck on there, it's 'Duck off'. Although why a duck would be telling anybody to either f**k off or duck off is quite beyond me.

I didn't buy it.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I have an inordinate amount of mugs my favourite being a painted one saying Worlds Best Teacher. But some of the letters have rubbed off and now the ones left say F**k off and die you twat. Who'd of thought it eh?