Worst idea for a sitcom Page 76

Yeah, or Dixons might work too ;)

i was out in Germany with the forces ,i offen though I was living in dad army crossed with Eldorado's, with a dab of the pirates of the caribbean thrown in for good measure, it was so hysterically funny I stared writing a story about, then gave it up as bad idear

Quote: Leevil @ July 24 2009, 9:17 PM BST

How Clean Is Your Rob Rouse? - Stars Rob Rouse.

Rouse - Starring Rob Rouse.

The twatting comedian plays a twatty doctor with a twatty accent and a twatty limp.

Today's Television Workshop was bought to you by the word twat and the number 2.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 24 2009, 10:18 PM BST

Rouse - Starring Rob Rouse.

The twatting comedian plays a twatty doctor with a twatty accent and a twatty limp.

Today's Television Workshop was bought to you by the word twat and the number 2.

House?

;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 24 2009, 10:29 PM BST

;)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
*I can't believe I didn't pick up on your obvious typing sarcasm* >_<
I think I need a nap.

Quote: Leevil @ July 24 2009, 9:17 PM BST

How Clean Is Your Rob Rouse? - Stars Rob Rouse.

Rob Rouse was the warm up man at a TV recording I saw about two years ago and I can quite confidently say is a very unfunny man. Going on about Shaniqua his f**king duck and some other bollocks.

"Man with the golden bum"

Rob Rouse stars as someone who can't help dipping his bare-naked arse into pots of metallic paint.

Are you being slurped - set in a whore house and following the trials and tribulations of the fine ladies working there. With special guest star Rob Rouse, who all the prostitutes refuse to pleasure so he turns to Shaniqua.

"Blue Moob"

Rob Rouse stars as a Manchester City supporter who can't help painting his bare-naked man breasts in blue paint.

'Rouse! Rouse!'... Rob Rouse stars as a Nazi concentration guard who sends Jews to their deaths when they don't laugh at his 10 minute set about having sex with garden furniture.

"The Nile Dysfunction"

Lots of Egyption chaps have bother getting their pyramids up. Not starring Rob Rouse...though he does have a walk on part as The Stinx

'Woodrouse' - Rob Rouse dresses up as a woodlouse whilst chinese people try to hit him with sticks shouting 'WOODROUSE WOODROUSE'.

Man About The Rouse

Rob Rouse is beaten to death by a man. One off dramedy.

A-ROUSE-AL - Rob ROuse tries to get hard in front of a different crowd of people every week. Episode 1 an old peoples home.