What's the funniest colour? Page 2

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 24 2009, 2:02 PM BST

Though if you do that with Play Doh the result is brown.

That's not Play Doh! Everyone out of the pool! Now!

But it sticks to carpet.

I prefer old school plasticine myself.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 24 2009, 2:03 PM BST

That's not Play Doh! Everyone out of the pool! Now!

Years ago on holiday in Spain this happened in the pool. The Spanish pool users told us it was the big German boy that did it. We didn't know there were any Germans there, but we agreed as it seemed fitting to blame it on the Germans. But the Spanish kept going on about it until we realised they meant my brother and I suppose they couldn't understand why we were agreeing and smiling and not doing anything about it. Still it probably was him.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 24 2009, 2:02 PM BST

Though if you do that with Play Doh the result is brown.

So that's what happened to give our PM his face.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 24 2009, 2:07 PM BST

Years ago on holiday in Spain this happened in the pool. The Spanish pool users told us it was the big German boy that did it. We didn't know there were any Germans there, but we agreed as it seemed fitting to blame it on the Germans. But the Spanish kept going on about it until we realised they meant my brother and I suppose they couldn't understand why we were agreeing and smiling and not doing anything about it. Still it probably was him.

:D

I once saw a sign at a swimming pool that read 'We don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool'.

If the owners of the Lido wanted to swim in my toilet, I'd let them. (But I wouldn't let them pee in it).

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 24 2009, 12:20 PM BST

Blue jokes are funny.

I'm sticking to blue for the above reason. And there was also the boy band Blue, they were funny too. Also, smurfs are blue which we all know are hilarious, right Don? Don...? Oh yeah. :D

Plus BCG is blue and that's often very funny.

Just not then. ^^^^

Shitprindle brown is the funniest colour, by far.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 24 2009, 2:49 PM BST

I once saw a sign at a swimming pool that read 'We don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool'.

If the owners of the Lido wanted to swim in my toilet, I'd let them. (But I wouldn't let them pee in it).

My aunt and uncle's pool sign said:

"Welcome to our OOL. Notice there is no P in it. Please keep it that way."

purples kinda funny
as funny as a colour can be anyway

White is always the superior colour... Errr

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 24 2009, 1:45 PM BST

I dispute your data Mr. Walker. Green is statistically the funniest colour - from Lord Percy's 'purest green' to 'Green Eggs and Ham' to the 'Green, Green Grass', the colour green has shown itself to be the funniest colour. My results are anecdotal but self evident nonetheless.

I obviously agree

Quote: greensville @ July 24 2009, 9:41 PM BST

I obviously agreen

dove gray

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 24 2009, 1:45 PM BST

I dispute your data Mr. Walker.

That's Doctor Wanker to you. Unimpressed

Blue.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I think Bussell and Chip make good cases for puce and beige.

I'd like to add grey.