What's the funniest colour?

What's the funniest colour, well probably none are intrinsically funny, but I would choose yellow for some reason. Any other suggestions?

Racist.

Red for sure.

Blue jokes are funny.

(drinks lots of cola quickly and places mouth close to someone's ear)

BURPLE!

Pink. (Statistically proven.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 24 2009, 1:39 PM BST

Pink. (Statistically proven.)

I dispute your data Mr. Walker. Green is statistically the funniest colour - from Lord Percy's 'purest green' to 'Green Eggs and Ham' to the 'Green, Green Grass', the colour green has shown itself to be the funniest colour. My results are anecdotal but self evident nonetheless.

Surely everyone knows that puce is the funniest of all the colours?

I take issue with you, RC. Pink is the funniest visual colour, because it is the colour of gay.

Beige.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 24 2009, 1:46 PM BST

I take issue with you, RC. Pink is the funniest visual colour, because it is the colour of gay.

By your way of reasoning, then the colour black would be the most prevalent - black jokes seem to be very popular amongst my working class cousins anyway.

However, it could be argued that black is a tone and not a colour, though this claim has also been disputed - some say that a mixture of all available colours would produce the colour black.

Black isn't a colour or a tone, it's a lifestyle choice. As a cab driver pointed out to me only the other day, "Some of them don't look black, but they are".

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 24 2009, 1:53 PM BST

By your way of reasoning, then the colour black would be the most prevalent - black jokes seem to be very popular amongst my working class cousins anyway.

However, it could be argued that black is a tone and not a colour, though this claim has also been disputed - some say that a mixture of all available colours would produce the colour black.

What we need is a great big melting pot.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 24 2009, 1:53 PM BST

Though if you do that with Play Doh the result is brown.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 24 2009, 2:02 PM BST

Though if you do that with Play Doh the result is brown.

The Play Doh don't lie, sister!