Fawlty Towers Signed Photo For Sale

Fawlty Towers signed photo: For Sale.

Please PM me with any genuine offers.

The photo was bought from a registered AFTAL dealer. If you're not sure who AFTAL are, they are kind of a watchdog for autographs. They work alongside the police to make sure that all autographs under the AFTAL umbrella are genuine (http://www.aftal.org.uk/). You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity with the picture.

If you visit the AFTAL website then this part is kilely to make more sense, but I bought the photo from seller number 061 - Ron Faith of JJG Autographs.

Thanks.

I've got Gary Coleman's original kidney.

I have Michael Jackson's other glove...in my pants...stuck in my pee hole...it was a gift of love, so I'm not selling it.

I've got a tin of tuna that's at least 50% the original Flipper.

They call him Flipper, Flipper
Yummy with mayonaise is he.

Chris Langham's "lost" Flash Drive, anyone?

Hoping for serious answers and offers yet as usual bombarded with "funny" posts.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ July 21 2009, 7:25 PM BST

Hoping for serious answers and offers yet as usual bombarded with "funny" posts.

You said to PM with "genuine" offers. Nothing about not making shit jokes on the thread. Make up your mind! :)

(Shouldn't this be in the DVD & Other Merchandise section anyway?)

Why don't you just put it on eBay? :P

I do have Eric Morecambe's autograph. And Tom Baker's. Any offers?

I've got a written IOU-a-f**k from Andrew Sach's slutty grand daughter.

For goodness sake Mike enough of the love life!

:D

I have a signed letter of reference from a Shooting Stars-era Matt Lucas telling stand-up bookers how funny I am. It's written in green marker pen on a rather crumpled piece of paper. Complete with beer stain. I can probably bribe an old university friend to vouch that he witnessed Matt writing it.

I also have a collection of individual signed photos of BBC weather presenters from the early 1990s, which I was saving for my retirement, but would exchange for a lock of Michael Fish's pubic hair.

Oh, and I accept that the signatures are real, Mike, but I suspect the photograph to be a fake frankly.

I have Hugh Scully.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 21 2009, 7:48 PM BST

I have Hugh Scully.

Pubes?