Which sitcom character can you relate most to?

I'll have to say Mark Corrigan from Peep Show, this man talks so much sense I can't believe my ears sometimes.

I suppose this also brings up the question of what makes a good sitcom character? Is it someone you can relate to and someone you can recognize?

Patrick from coupling. Because of my massive phallus.

Ernest from Dead Ernest

Earl from "My Name Is Earl" because my life is just one total adventure of crazy insane stuff...I couldnt act normal even if I tried...though I dont try that hard...and living out here you sometimes find yourself acting all polite at parties and then the boooze takes over and all hell lets loose and I find my self writing a list of all the hosts that i've upset by stripping, jumping in the pool naked or just plain old ASBO disruption...then inviting them back too make things slightly better...the list just doesnt seem to get any smaller though... well what can a guy do...he ho...i'll just let the list get bigger until i can be ars**

What a great question!

I'd like to flatter myself and say that I'm like someone smart. But the truth is I'm probably more like Basil Fawlty than anyone else (misunderstandings, tantrums, etc). Someone told me I was like the guy in "Ever Decreasing Circles", but I've never seen that programme, so can't really comment.

probably a cross between chandler from friends and rodney from only fools!

Walker from Dads Army as I believe a sense of humour can help you from bleak situations.

me i get called frank spencer all the time as im breaking thing all the time but im also get called mr bean
do i need help?

Well I am a female Basil Fawlty without the gangly legs & bald head.
I have bad footin mouth disease & it has got me into trouble tons.

My husband however calls me Gill from Nighty Night & my boys say I am Lois from Malcolm In The Middle.

Now that Leevil has decided I have my own show, me!

Daisy Steiner.
And sometimes, Bernard from Black Books.

Dougal, from Father Ted.

Will that be all then now, Father's?
Huh?

Definitely Larry David, not the lifestyle but his views on social surroundings etc.

cross between Friend's Chandler and Victor Meldrew.

Quote: WrongTale @ August 22, 2007, 7:50 PM

cross between Friend's Chandler and Victor Meldrew.

"Could I be anymore, not believing it?!"