Stupid sayings Page 4

Quote: ajp29 @ August 19, 2007, 4:34 AM

Thats what I said. Tell you something really funny. I once got very drunk and told my French flatmate this who was studying maths and told him he could work it out mathematically and he spent 2 hours trying Laughing out loud

What's the mathematical representation of a ham sandwich? I think I could work this out provided it was white bread.

I don't understand why 'a piece of cake' = easy.

If someone asked me whether I had any trouble finding their place and I answered 'It was a slice of ham.' They'd say 'I don't think you quite understood the question...'

Anyone answer this without resorting to wikipedia?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 19, 2007, 12:04 PM

calvin harris was on tv this morning, and asked the chef if if bees make honey, do wasps make mustard? and the chef asked what else makes things in his mind-and he said that chinchillas make flour :S at least you didnt publicise the beliefs on TV!

I actually also saw that happen.
(I love that show. Tim Lovejoy is a hottie, despite liking football.)

haha he is a tad...oh dear though-I think he actually thought the mustard thing...and Tim was right about Manchester city! and my dad questioned him! tut tut

Quote: zooo @ August 19, 2007, 5:29 PM

(I love that show. Tim Lovejoy is a hottie, despite liking football.)

Well, if you wish to go stalking, they broadcast from Princess Studios, which is on the top floor of Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Queensway, Bayswater, W2. ;)

I wanna go on Big Brother in my hockey mask for a special Battle Royale task.

Or on Deal or no deal.

I just want Noel's House Party back. :(

"It's not the end of the world."

Yeah, I'd figured that much out myself. Rolling eyes

"You dont know what you've got until it's gone"
I understand the concept, but on literal terms, I have a glass-I know I have it-but it's not gone! and if I had a monkey on my back, but didnt feel it, and it left-then unless someone told me, Im sure I'd never know I'd had it there...unless it gave me fleas

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ August 19, 2007, 6:12 PM

Well, if you wish to go stalking, they broadcast from Princess Studios, which is on the top floor of Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Queensway, Bayswater, W2. ;)

Why thank you Aaron.
I'll be sure to list you as an accomplice.

"Are you aware you have a monkey on your back?"

"Really? I was not aware. Must stop taking that shortcut through Paignton Zoo...."

I hear that all the time.

Quote: zooo @ August 19, 2007, 6:37 PM

Why thank you Aaron.
I'll be sure to list you as an accomplice.

There's also a La Senza on the ground floor, in case you wish to buy something new to help entice him to your clutches! Laughing out loud

You think of everything!

(Are you sure you haven't already tried to entice Tim Lovejoy yourself?)

No, I just used to live down the road. :)

dont worry, zooo! I'll come with you! :P