What are you listening to now? Page 628

His friend did! Pleased :$ [/stalky]

Are you local to Croydon as well then?

No, unfortunately not. Heard them all but unfortunately we couldn't see them this time. :(

A friend of mine attended and said they were amazing, did you see them?

Quote: PhQnix @ June 27 2009, 10:24 PM BST

No, unfortunately not. Heard them all but unfortunately we couldn't see them this time. :(

A friend of mine attended and said they were amazing, did you see them?

I'm taking my little boy there tomorrow. Should be a great day, although probably a bit too hot for my liking!

Quote: don rushmore @ June 27 2009, 10:25 PM BST

I'm taking my little boy there tomorrow. Should be a great day, although probably a bit too hot for my liking!

Apparently it can get a long, your boys should love the Red Arrows though! :D

Quote: don rushmore @ June 27 2009, 10:23 PM BST

Are you local to Croydon as well then?

Nah-uh. :(

I wouldn't be able to cope in such clsoe proximity to Elliot for so long. :P

Quote: PhQnix @ June 27 2009, 10:27 PM BST

Apparently it can get a long, your boys should love the Red Arrows though! :D

He wants to be a pilot! So I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Anyway, I've taken the thread off topic - so see you around, and come on those Eagles! :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 27 2009, 9:53 PM BST

I was listening to Passion Pit on Glasto, but now it's Maximo Park. I actually want to see both at Reading, but doubt anyone would accompany me to the latter. :(

Why not, your friends got no taste or something? Maximo are ace!

Watched The Gaslight Anthems set, great stuff.

Elliot will apparently end up going with me. :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 27 2009, 9:53 PM BST

I was listening to Passion Pit on Glasto, but now it's Maximo Park. I actually want to see both at Reading, but doubt anyone would accompany me to the latter. :(

Just watched Passion Pit on the red button. They were quite good. If you made Much from Robin Hood chubbier and put an afro on him, he'd look like the singer out of PP. :D

Quote: don rushmore @ June 27 2009, 10:21 PM BST

PhQnix - did you see the planes earlier?

I could see the smoke plumes from the stand in the Oval where I was watching cricket. Pretty cool (but not as cool as the lightning was). Was it Biggin Hill? We were trying to work it out.

Biggin Hill is today and tomorrow Rob H! Pleased

White Tooth Man
by Iron & Wine

Michael Jackson.

Not that I like his stuff - he's taken over every bloody music channel I can find. Angry

^At least MTV stopped playing the crappy reality shows for a while :P
I'm listening to Black Kids - Hurricane Jane.

Quote: DaButt @ June 27 2009, 5:13 AM BST

Just noticed that the top 16 albums on Amazon.com are Michael Jackson records. Number 17 is Wilco (The Album). Yay for Wilco.

Didn't they already have these albums? I really don't understand it. Why wait until someone dies before you buy their album?