My Radio Sketch Show

Hey

Here's a link to my radio sketch show I had to do for a university assignment, what do you think? We had ten minutes, so I made a choice to do quick sketches, as it's radio and I wanted to keep the audience's attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaignyvSYM4

cheers

Anybody? :S

It didn't work for me. In a broken link sense rather than a comedic one I mean.

Bo.

That's bizarre. It works completely fine for me. Can anybody else come and check it, they don't have to physically listen to it, as I know it can be a burden, but just to see if the link is working?

Or you could search Luke Gray Sketch Show into YouTube if ya like :S

the link worked for me although I didn't stay on to listen.

brilliant.

LOL, as they say.

I had a listen to the beginning of this the other day. I did think there was some stuff with potential (I'm thiking of the Rosa Parks Hollywodd biography) but perhaps it could do with a bit of tightening and taking it further; perhaps rather than just use the cliche of the sassy black female character, use it to make a comment on how the film industry can't seem to escape from that stereotype. It's an area that could be thoroughly satirised.

The reason why I didn't stay to listen to much more was because I felt you started to tackle various controversial topics in a shocking rather than funny way, but not shocking enough to really amuse. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of that kind of humour (e.g. Sarah Silverman) so maybe I'm not your target audience, but Silverman can make me laugh occasionally - she's good at what she does. I just think you need to improve the quality of your material if you're going to go for subjects like paedophilia and so forth.

Hi,

I thought it was really good, some very funny stuff. Nice pace, well produced. The sketches were well acted, thought the edgey stuff was good too.

If that's your first effort you did really well.

Cheers

John Burns
Purple Comedy http://standupcomedy.podomatic.com/

I wasn't keen Luke. Sorry.

Slick enough, but the relentless unpleasantness becomes quite dispiriting.