More good news!

What a week!
First I get a query from ScreenPlay Productions, asking for samples of my work
Then I get an e-mail - again via my profile on this site - from the delightful Tiram Oti.
This delightful West African lady would like to exchange photos with a view to us possibly getting together!
As before, does anyone have any experience of this lady?
Whistling nnocently

That whore is two-timing again! Angry

That's great -a job and a date (or request for money, goods to be sent to corrupt official in her country, etc)! ;)

I have no experience of this lady, but have had the odd strange pm via this site.

Tiram Oti? I thoughtI was the only one!

This delightful West African lady would like to exchange photos with a view to us possibly getting together!

Sounds like a email you'd get from a dating site. :)

Quote: Lazzard @ June 7 2009, 6:37 PM BST

What a week!
First I get a query from ScreenPlay Productions, asking for samples of my work
Then I get an e-mail - again via my profile on this site - from the delightful Tiram Oti.
As before, does anyone have any experience of this lady?
Whistling nnocently

Ah, the lovely Tiram Oti. Yes, I recently got an email from her too (via this site). Things must be really f**king desperate in W.Africa if she's looking to hook up with comedy writers. (I'm suspecting these emails may be from a site prankster, name might be anagram - not that I can be bothered to work out what of.)

Oh, so she might be real. In which case, I warn you all now, I refuse to share her.

Though I'm a little concerned about her profile. Lists her weight as between 80 and 300lb and her height between 4'2" and 7'0". What is she, a shape-shifter?

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 7 2009, 10:50 PM BST

Oh, so she might be real. In which case, I warn you all now, I refuse to share her.

Though I'm a little concerned about her profile. Lists her weight as between 80 and 300lb and her height between 4'2" and 7'0". What is she, a shape-shifter?

But the good news she's aged somewhere between 14 and 60.

Quote: Lazzard @ June 7 2009, 11:26 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Right in the meaty part of the curve.
Lovey

Quote: Griff @ June 7 2009, 6:51 PM BST

I've met her friend Tiram Isu.

Laughing out loud

Aparently she was attracted by comedy profile. So an image of Columbo and an elephant is sexy!

I don't care I want a Japanese gangster van.

http://www.allpics4u.com/bizarreoddities/japanese-gangster-vans.html

Oh well, at least she's legal then.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 7 2009, 11:40 PM BST

Oh well, at least she's legal then.

I'd seek some legal advice there. :D

He meant legal to employ as a maid. ;)