Please share your genuine ghost stories with us Page 2

You can't kill nylon.

Quote: Rhubarb @ May 29 2009, 1:01 PM BST

How come ghosts wear pants? How is it their pants come back from the dead too?

American pants or British pants?

pantoms!

Ain't no such thing. Anytime someone mentions that supernatural stuff I just shake my head sadly. My ex-girlfriend insists that she spent a night at a haunted hotel in New Orleans and that a ghost dressed as a bellboy kissed her. I made a point of making sure we stayed at that hotel the next time we were in town and essentially pissed her off by refusing to "believe."

My friends' band who visited last week are filming a pilot for a television show about ghosts and haunted places. I think they're trying for a zany, Scooby Doo type of show. They've been staying in haunted hotels while they're on tour and spending their spare time visiting abandoned insane asylums and prisons.

Hmm. I don't believe in them, but then I'm also too scared to read about them in case they are true. Plus I'm on my own in the house so it's best not to read this thread I think.
Emma Kennedy had some on her blog recently (she's researching for a book) and they scared the shizz out of me.

Quote: sootyj @ May 29 2009, 12:29 PM BST

I played D&D at school and mysteriously all the girls disapeared, as did any of the players who got girlfriends. In the end it was just Sootyj, I blame poltergeists.

You must have rolled a 1. CRITICAL MISS!

What were you a level 17 douche bag?

Quote: sootyj @ May 29 2009, 3:27 PM BST

What were you a level 17 douche bag?

Level 17 Undercover Nerd

These days I'm just a nerd...and level caped.

I kind of believe. That story Jacob Loves Comedy told about the man who lost his dog sh*t me up a bit.

In fact both his stories gave me goosebumps.

Weird.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ May 29 2009, 12:11 PM BST

That night when my sisters friend returned home, she watched the local news with her boyfriend. The news did a special report on an unsolved hit & run incident one year on since a lady was killed. The lady pictured on the news was the same lady my sisters friend saw by the side of the road earlier that day.

She didn't drive past them filming the report by any chance? :O :P

You got off lucky Da Butt, my ex-girlfriend had sex with a ghost coz he vanished pretty quick when I walked in. :O

And, imo, it would have been more spooky if the dog had been calling "Mr Wilby."

Me & my Dog used to travel around with a few pals in a van, and there were a few times when we really believed we had seen & indeed caught a Ghost.
Most of the time it was someone just dressing up to scare people away.
Still Spooky though.

Yeh didn't you get in a punch up with those 3 paranormal professors who carried around atomic hoovers?

Don't remind me.
:O Whistling nnocently

Living in Devon, I am surrounded by legends and ghost stories. Hairy hands, vampire cats, beasts that roam the moors and eat sheep, headless motorcyclists,and ghosts a plenty.

This is why I have a nightlight Teary.