What have you 'liberated' from work?

That's supposed to say (w)ork!

Despite starting this, I've nothing much to brag about really. Mind you, I used to do well out of being at college in the early nineties; stationery and stuff.

So come on everybody, full and frank confessions please.

About £16,000 on hooky exes. I'm a part-time MP

Meanwhile...

A set of adjustable wire strippers when I once worked for an electronics company a long time ago. God knows why though, I only ever used them when fitting a plug.

What used to make me laugh is when my dad would liberate pens and stuff from work and then when I would nab them from him he'd get upset!

I changed title in attempt to fix!
Hope that's okay?

Yer I attempted too, and failed miserably.

Aw.

I get free cakes sometimes.
But they're allowed.

Quote: The Rook @ May 14 2009, 7:01 PM BST

What used to make me laugh is when my dad would liberate pens and stuff from work and then when I would nab them from him he'd get upset!

Thankyou

Quote: EllieJP @ May 14 2009, 7:20 PM BST

Yer I attempted too, and failed miserably.

and thankyou.

Quote: Griff @ May 14 2009, 7:35 PM BST

I nicked loads of books from the university library when I was a student. I've felt terribly guilty ever since. Maybe I should send a donation as a mysterious benefactor to ease my conscience.

What did you do with the books? Can't you send them back?

I definitely haven't liberated anything from work because I'm being made redundant tomorrow - honestly!

Quote: Chappers @ May 15 2009, 12:29 AM BST

I definitely haven't liberated anything from work because I'm being made redundant tomorrow - honestly!

Ouch... You have to steal something then or at very least call your boss a wanker.

I tend to steal pens and the usual crap... Stop a screwdriver from work though, no idea why...

I quit a crap job many years ago, started up my own business after stealing most of the customer base.
The judge wasn't impressed.

Cat deterrents, I got two out the other day.

The usual. Blocks of paper. Envelopes. Post It notes. Biros. Printer cartridges. And once a chair on wheels.

Quote: chipolata @ May 15 2009, 10:02 AM BST

The usual. Blocks of paper. Envelopes. Post It notes. Biros. Printer cartridges. And once a chair on wheels.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

That's blatant, no nonsense liberation. Did you just nonchalantly roll it out?

Enough materials and equipment to start my own business. :D