Ian Hyland

Who has ready this twats column in the NOTW?

I've never been so annoyed by a TV critic. This bloke is jealous of the people he slates. He's not funny, he has a face you just want to smack time and time again. What a c**t he really is.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ May 11 2009, 3:16 PM BST

Who has ready this twat's column in the NOTW?

I've never been so annoyed by a TV critic. This bloke is jealous of the people he slates. He's not funny, he had a face you just want to smack time and time again. What a c**t he really is.

He's a critic in a red top. What do you expect. Although, having said that, the bloke in the Mirror's alright.

It could be worse - it could be Gary Bushell, demanding the return of everything that used to be on telly in 1976!

Hyland just thinks he's so funny and smart. The best he can do is appear on '100 Worst Celebrity....'.

He once called Christine Bleakely (The One Show) a "fame chaser" - just because she was on Strictly. He was obviously jealous and just fancied her.

I'm not a fan of the new Reggie Perrin series, but he slates it every week, we get the point Ian for f**k sake.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ May 11 2009, 3:16 PM BST

Who has ready this twat's column in the NOTW?

... You've answered your own question there, really.

I bet johnny smith's a fan.

I am - I think he's the funniest thing in the News of the World.

I've never read any of those papers.

I do have a picture in my head of who he is though. Does he talk a bit funny?

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2009, 10:38 PM BST

Does he talk a bit funny?

Yep, he talks funny but can't write funny. ;)

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2009, 10:38 PM BST

I do have a picture in my head of who he is though.

Strangely enough I have a picture of a small rodent running across a wall in mine. We're so alike :)

We are like twins.

Quote: SlagA @ May 11 2009, 10:41 PM BST

Yep, he talks funny but can't write funny. ;)

Hee!

he is actually quite nice in comparison to the others. The Ally guy from the Sun just appears to slate whoever it would be funniest to take the piss out of. Clearly this is not name dropping coz he isn't particularly famous but have met Hyland and he said he would listen to our stuff and give us feedback which makes him a lot nicer than a lot of other journalists we've been in contact with.

Quote: Chappers @ May 11 2009, 10:33 PM BST

I am - I think he's the funniest thing in the News of the World.

What about Dear Deidre? Which is both funny and a bit of a turn on. :$

Quote: chipolata @ May 12 2009, 10:25 AM BST

What about Dear Deidre? Which is both funny and a bit of a turn on. :$

Dear Deirdre is only in the Sun from Monday to Saturday. In the NOTW it's... Wait a minute. I've given too much away already. Erm, I do buy a broadsheet too.