Biggest career downfall Page 4

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 7 2009, 3:07 PM BST

There's no real point in BB being cancelled now.

There is every point. The less I have to hear about that bollocks and the less we have to suffer non-people thinking that they're celebrities deserving of our undivided attention, the better.

Quote: Aaron @ May 7 2009, 3:15 PM BST

There is every point. The less I have to hear about that bollocks and the less we have to suffer non-people thinking that they're celebrities deserving of our undivided attention, the better.

I agree completely, but they'd only go and replace it with something of equal annoynance.

Yes, that's true I suppose.

Steve Martin "how come your not funny anymore"

Quote: Badhead @ May 7 2009, 4:27 PM BST

Steve Martin "how come your not funny anymore"

Though that was a bit rich, considering who it was who was asking-!

Steve Coogan's teetering on the edge.

The signs were there for Curtis and Elton even in Blackadder Goes Forth that they were becoming shit. And whoever said about the Comic Strip being the most overrated bunch of people to grace comedy was bang on.

Michael Barrymore

Quote: Yellows 586 @ May 7 2009, 4:56 PM BST

The signs were there for Curtis and Elton even in Blackadder Goes Forth that they were becoming shit.

If I was in charge of this site you would be banned forever and skinned alive and then hung drawn and quartered. But I'll just disagree completely instead.

Quote: chipolata @ May 7 2009, 4:56 PM BST

Steve Coogan's teetering on the edge.

His stand up wasn't that bad. Think this post is a bit of an over-reaction.

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ May 7 2009, 6:02 PM BST

Michael Barrymore

Yeah. Along with Langham he's had the biggest downfall. If you go to a party at Barrymore's, make sure you take arm bands.

Quote: Aaron @ May 7 2009, 3:15 PM BST

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, and it will hurt I know it will. I (swallows hard) agree. Yes. It hurt.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ May 7 2009, 6:19 PM BST

His stand up wasn't that bad. Think this post is a bit of an over-reaction.

I was referring more to the desperately mundane Saxondale and his ever growing list of lame movies. But you're right, his stand ups a bit shit nowadays as well. :)

Ah, I like Saxondale. Saw a repeat viewing of episode one recently and it it's even better the second time round. Yeah, controversial!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 8 2009, 10:17 AM BST

Ah, I like Saxondale.

And after we'd bonded over SmileTV 2!

Quote: chipolata @ May 8 2009, 10:20 AM BST

And after we'd bonded over SmileTV 2!

Those were the days! :D