PC Advert

Does anyone else really hate that little girl on the PC advert?

The one who makes the world's worst slideshow and then dances around saying she is going to be a billionaire.

Usually 7 year olds don't annoy but this spoilt little brat does, even worse than the "they're gonna taste great" Frosties advert!

I don't mind her, the presentation is shit though. ;)

Almost as bad as the kid who sends his gran(?) a picture of his rabbit's bottom. Why, why a rabbit's bottom? If I take a picture of a pet, I try my best not to bugger it with the camera. What pensioner wants to see the battered remains of bunny's ass after it's been violated by a dwarf with a digital camera? C**ts.

I like the one with meerkats

Have you met a 7 year old.
I still doubt she could have done that on her own no matter how terrible it looks.

Quote: sootyj @ April 27 2009, 7:38 PM BST

I like the one with meerkats

He's moved on to the meerkats, now? That kid is SICK.

Quote: Curt @ April 27 2009, 7:38 PM BST

Have you met a 7 year old.
I still doubt she could have done that on her own no matter how terrible it looks.

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

The little girl was two when she started this!

Quote: Paul Milner @ April 28 2009, 12:20 AM BST

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

The little girl was two when she started this!

Like a those anal paint explosion paintings?