What does your car say about you? Page 2

Quote: sootyj @ April 1 2009, 7:11 PM BST

Leevil is that the mayor of Skegness on the cart? Warning people of the blue horseless cart that eats people?

He won this years pie-eating contest, so it must be.

Which pie?

Rhubarb, mince or toddler?

Hair.

Skegness special: Bloody Hair Pie.

I just keep imagining Ricardo Montalban and Tattoo wandering around Skegness Butlins now.

Bloody Ricardo and Tattoo getting in my way, drinking their cocktails and playing their Barry Manilow music too loud! *shakes fist*

What does my car say about me?

- Fully devalued, and just about holding together.

(It's a 13 year old banger).

I have a Chevy Malibu with mag wheels and a spoiler, what does that say about me? Perhaps that I'm desperately trying to hold onto my youth and look cool with cheap cheap add ons.

Quote: Curt @ April 1 2009, 9:25 PM BST

I have a Chevy Malibu with mag wheels and a spoiler, what does that say about me? Perhaps that I'm desperately trying to hold onto my youth and look cool with cheap cheap add ons.

Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

I thought my Nissan Primera GT with added spoiler/cheap add on was ok until I took it to Manchester. They're known as curry runners up there as all the take-away drivers use them. Less than cool :(

My car must be psychic. This morning it said, "I'm not going to work today."

Neither am I, it would appear. :(

My parents and brother are flying in from Florida this afternoon, so I guess I'll just have to veg with a book and a beer until they can drive me to the store for a bottle of brake fluid. Hopefully that will be enough to get the car to the repairman for the inevitable expensive repair.

I haven't got a car. What does that say about me? Eh?!

Renault Laguna

Should point out I don't drive for medical reasons but I bought and pay for the running of it because the wife isn't in paid employ.

It has a bump here and there which is why we still have a vehicle that's 10 years old because neither the wife or the kids treat as anything other than a dustbin. Grrr!

Quote: Curt @ April 1 2009, 9:25 PM BST

Photos of Curts pimped ride please!

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/f?q=armoured+hearse&prev=/images%3Fq%3Darmoured%2Bhearse%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&imgurl=811968d38711472d
The Sootyj mobile, it's got zero emissions and is powered by muscular midgets in hamster wheels.

Quote: sootyj @ April 2 2009, 1:58 PM BST

Photos of Curts pimped ride please!

I have my eyes set on one of these: