New Faces! Page 2

Welcome Barry.

Hello Barry the sitcom collector, I’m Barry the sitcom collector. I also have 1000’s of sitcoms and my name is also Barry But I don’t live in Reading so I’m not you but I use’s to go to Reading a lot so I may have been cloned somewhere along the line. :S

Anyway Welcome
Wave

Hello Barryd ... is that Welsh? ... I don't mind if it is ... I'm surrounded by so many different nationalities here that I've given up worrying about that sort of nonsense (last night we were in a Spanish restaurant, beside the Med, with a very helpful Ukrainian waiter, surrounded by every other nationality you can imagine. Most people think I'm German or Scandinavian and try those languages first ... can get confusing! Anyway ... welcome, welcome, welcome. Stick your stuff in the critique section and everybody will take an instant interest in you! More to the point ... have fun! God, I'm bored at the moment ... send me a Vestal Virgin please!

Welcome!

Quote: Britcom Barry @ July 30, 2007, 5:45 PM

Hello Barry the sitcom collector, I’m Barry the sitcom collector. I also have 1000’s of sitcoms and my name is also Barry But I don’t live in Reading so I’m not you but I use’s to go to Reading a lot so I may have been cloned somewhere along the line. :S

Anyway Welcome
Wave

Hiya Barry the sitcom collector! Maybe we were cloned, but I bet I have more obscure trash sitcoms than you, lol - not that I should be owning up to that!

Whistling nnocently :D

Quote: losaavedra @ July 30, 2007, 6:01 PM

Hello Barryd ... is that Welsh? ... I don't mind if it is ... I'm surrounded by so many different nationalities here that I've given up worrying about that sort of nonsense (last night we were in a Spanish restaurant, beside the Med, with a very helpful Ukrainian waiter, surrounded by every other nationality you can imagine. Most people think I'm German or Scandinavian and try those languages first ... can get confusing! Anyway ... welcome, welcome, welcome. Stick your stuff in the critique section and everybody will take an instant interest in you! More to the point ... have fun! God, I'm bored at the moment ... send me a Vestal Virgin please!

Lol, hiya - I'm not Welsh, I promise! I don't have any vestal virgins to send, might have Virgin's Richard Branson in a vest somewhere....checks comedy warehouse...nope, it was Rab C Nesbitt, my mistake, sorry!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 30, 2007, 6:27 PM

Welcome!

so many nice welcomes from so many nice peeps! thankyou all, especially the ladies of course, lol.

hehe you will love Charley! we allll do :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 30, 2007, 7:48 PM

hehe you will love Charley! we allll do :D

Awww, I feel the love in this forum already, lol

She'd like you to love her. The dirty slag!

Sorry for being a bit slow off the mark but why change the habit of a lifetime eh?
Anyhoo, hello Wave I've not been here long myself but they seem a friendly bunch, or to put it another way only two of them have cattleprods and are prepared to use them.
I won't tell you who they are though, what's life without a little surprise/electrical burn now and again?