Sue White's ring tone

Anyone know how I can get hold of the ring tone that Sue White dances around the office to in the first series?

No Sorry Hun. However if you record yourself humming it then set it as a ring tune, i am sure it will be almost as good. x

It is a real ring tone I think - I've often heard it and giggled to myself! :D Possibly a default for one of the phones, but no idea which... sorry!

I have heard it three times in the last month, once on the train and twice at Bluewater. Each time I looked round but couldn't identify where it was coming from, several people were having a gigle to themselves though.

I Think i know it. It goes like this..............
Na ne nana nanananane na na na na nananana. Bloodie brilliant!!!!

its a real ring tone it can be found on the nokia 8310 (my friend has it as her ring tone). Im not sure if you can download it but hope that helps!

Thanks - I have tracked it down on one of the download sites, apparently it is called "tapdance".

Now to work out how to do the download!!!!

You can downlaod it here: http://www.free-ringtones.ie/show_polyphonic/1848-Nokia-Tap_Dance.htm

just go to the bottom of the page and click it, the one in green wing sounds a bit fast though.