Marc's book

Hello, just to let you know that Marc P, a regular here, has a book out.

You can read my interview with him here and check out a chapter if you want.

fantastic. good interview, great extract.

nice one mr P. hope it doess well. I'll order my copy tomorrow.

Well done Marc. I like a good crime novel. Am awaiting Amazon delivery with eager anticipation. I'm a bloody slow reader too, so, if I'm lucky, I'll just about finish the first one by the time the second one arrives.

Good read. Well done, Mr P. I shall order a copy forthwith.

I have to say I'm disappointed with the photo -- up until that point I thought Marc P was a doppelganger for Simon Mayo and this has completely ruined that illusion.

Also, was the interview ghostwritten? There's not nearly enough puns to truly be Marc, so I'm suspicious...

Dan

Lol. Thanks guys, they must have edited the puns out!

:)

Quote: swerytd @ February 11 2009, 8:49 AM GMT

I have to say I'm disappointed with the photo -- up until that point I thought Marc P was a doppelganger for Simon Mayo and this has completely ruined that illusion.

Also, was the interview ghostwritten? There's not nearly enough puns to truly be Marc, so I'm suspicious...

Dan

Lol. Yes, very good interview. Why did you let your dad read it first Marc?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 11 2009, 10:42 AM GMT

Lol. Yes, very good interview. Why did you let your dad read it first Marc?

He read it when it came out in book form is all, and sent me some notes! Lol

Quote: Marc P @ February 11 2009, 10:59 AM GMT

He read it when it came out in book form is all, and sent me some notes! Lol

Was he helpful? My dad would have slated anything I did!

Well seeing as it was finished not really helpful lol. The similies he objected to were a nod to Chandler really. :)

Nice one Mr.P :)

Just read your interview and found it very interesting, bit put off on how much harder it is to get a script commissioned. How did you get TV work do you just send scripts to production companies for drama the same as sitcoms?

Is the book avaliable in any shops for us Luddites?

Hi Bighead, yeah just wrote loads of scripts and sent them in. It's all hard I think and not getting easier. Drama wise after a while I got an agent and they got me in to see people as well.

And it's in Watestones and Borders and Smiths etc Chip. Three for two at Watersones and Borders! :)

Marc P, you were at Bournemouth University? I was there 92-96. Small World!

Def.

Quote: Marc P @ February 11 2009, 1:58 PM GMT

Three for two at Watersones and Borders! :)

What if I only want one book? Should I buy three copies of yours?