New To The British Sitcom Guide.

Hello one and all,

My name is Rusty, and I have just joined the BSG, because of a growing interest in writing sitcoms and comedy drama etc. I already have four childrens' books published, which are on the subject of bees and beekeeping my other passion, which is unfortunatly becoming a dying business in the UK, thanks to viruses, weather change and lack of government funding to find the cause of so many bee deaths.

I have decided to sell my beekeeping business, relocate to the beautiful Island of Crete and continue writing in ernest. I have a dozen ideas for various projects including a racy novel, more kids books and of course if dreams can come true, a comedy drama on TV. I have a writing partner for the TV matierial, who in my opinion is very talented and knowlegeable, and who will probably have to carry me through any future sitcom projects.

Well that's me, a keen (very) writer, with a strong hope for the future.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Rusty,

You will find lots of useful information in Writers Discussion:

*waggles runs, turns to the right, circles back to the starting point, waggle runs, turns to the left, circles back to the starting point again*

Hi Rusty, welcome!

It's a real buzz to meet you.

Oh God, did I really just say that? I must beehive myself.

Sorry.

Hi Rusty.

You'll Bee busy on this site!!!

Hey honey,

Great to have you here... please remember to wipe your feet and "comb" your hair.

:)

Hello Rusty >insert crap bee pun here< Wave

Hello Rusty. Good to see you here at last ;)

Welcome aboard Wave

Oh, and beehive yourself Laughing out loud

I can only apologise.

Welcome to the site.

Hello! Wave

Thank you all for the nice replies today you have already made me smile!!

Wave

Here's one for you..

What kind of bees make milk??

Boo-bees?

Quote: Leevil @ February 10 2009, 4:23 PM GMT

Boo-bees?

Wrong.

The Giant Cow Bee!!

LOL.

:D

Also acceptable, Mel B(ee).