Original subject for sitcom ?? Page 2

What about a sitcom featuring two embryos set in a womb ?

A love story? When Sperm Met Egg.

I want to do an animation on Geckos.

Sell it to Disney for billions.

What about a sitcom about a workshy photographer that has agoraphobia and will only eat cheese and drink sasperella's and is obsessed with farm animals

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ July 11, 2007, 2:12 PM

What about a sitcom about a workshy photographer that has agoraphobia and will only eat cheese and drink sasperella's and is obsessed with farm animals

set in space right ?

Rightey OH i'm on it

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ July 11, 2007, 2:12 PM

I read this before I saw who it was from - and there's only really one person. Yes - I was right!

Not really a sit com idea but more of a comedy type game show.

Animal Crippiling with Bill Odie.

I've already had a chat with our local animal shelter and their on board but has anyone got Bill's number.

Well he's also obsessed by his great grand ma Lucy because she used to sing him to sleep after his traumatic time he spent living with veggie crocs in the australian bush... grand ma Lucy was a real tonic when he was growing up.. she put him through jungle Uni and let him become a photographer... so i dont think it can be set in space... unless they have Uni'... or he could start it from his laters years... and never mention his past... but how did he end up in space... bit of a puzzler... but i'm on it

traffic wardens

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ July 11, 2007, 2:24 PM

Well he's also obsessed by his great grand ma Lucy because she used to sing him to sleep after his traumatic time he spent living with veggie crocs in the australian bush... grand ma Lucy was a real tonic when he was growing up.. she put him through jungle Uni and let him become a photographer... so i dont think it can be set in space... unless they have Uni'... or he could start it from his laters years... and never mention his past... but how did he end up in space... bit of a puzzler... but i'm on it

What exactly are you on? Not this planet for a start!

To be honest, you don't need any original subjects. Look how many family sitcoms have been done.

Quote: charley rance @ July 11, 2007, 2:06 PM

I want to do an animation on Geckos.

Sell it to Disney for billions.

The ink doesn't stick to them.

I am really... but sometimes the voices in my head give me too many ideas... all i need is a meeting with the tv producers and i can write anything... i'm like Mr Maths genius but with words... i see words and situations and can write anything in a matter of minutes... poetry sketches anything.. i'm not saying its good but i've never had problems writing stuff... it's just my spelling sometimes... but please dont think i'm being arogant... its just the way i am.

Quote: David Chapman @ July 11, 2007, 2:32 PM

The ink doesn't stick to them.

Geckos are cute little things. You (or Charley) only gotta ask and I'll send you some of the little buggers ... only have to hack into a wall here and out one pops (they're darn quick off the mark though!).