GW Secret Policeman's Ball Sketch

I found this review of the "Green Wing" on the Channel 4 forum.

I'M SO EXCITED... i went to the secret policemans ball last night and it was amazing Steve and Julian were in two sketches, the first was the green wing sketch and the second was one with Richard E. Grant, Jo Brand, Russell Brand and others where Steve played a policeman in a murder mystery and Julian was the murderer, it was really funny especially because a lot of them kept forgetting their lines!
For the Green Wing sketch the commentator/voice over man asked if there was a doctor in the house and then Julian stood up from a seat in the audience with Tamsin next to him and said that he could help (cue me frantically looking round for Steve) and then i heard a familiar voice behind me so i turned around and Steve stood up from a seat 4 ROWS BEHIND ME and shouted abuse at Julian about he was the the better doctor, as you would expect from Guy. Then they all ran down to the stage and danced to the green wing music in slow motion and speeding up moves. The actual sketch was really good cause it almost continued from the last episode, Guy was talking about Caroline being his fiance and at one point he said to Mac 'what are you doing here anyway, aren't you supposed to be dying' and Mac replied 'I am'! Then near the end of the sketch Sue White appeared in a tutu with her long arms and even said at the end to someone in the audience 'nice squirrel'. Can't wait to see it again when it's on tv, sorry about the long post!

Ah, sounds brilliant! I wish that I had gone!

Sounds like fun. I too, wish I were there. On another note, I see that Julian and Steve star in the new Barclaycard ad as well.

I wish I could've been there! and I wish they'd have shown the sketch on the TV last night! I stayed up 'til twenty to midnight and nearly fell asleep at school cos I was waiting to see it :( lol I loved them in the murder mystery sketch! "Oh no! You caught me out by the age old method of asking if I did it!"

Can't wait for the DVD! It should all be on there! Am also annoyed they didn't show the GW bit on the highlights show- although it will make more people but the dvd and therefore raise more money I guess...

Annoying isn't it.

They cut out all the good stuff, leave in the rubbish, making people buy the product. I know it's for a good cause, but they shouldn't do it that way. It is unfair for the viewer. Also, if they left in the good stuff, more people would want to buy the DVD.

they left in the mighty boosh!

I'm not saying everything they showed was rubbish! I liked the Mighty Boosh, but Sarah Silverman I thought was very poor.

she was indeed...I thought I was hallucinating from sleep deprivation with all the things she was saying

Wow terrible !!! :))
Et il n'y a pas moyen d'avoir un lien web pour regarder ça ??

Can't we find this on the web ?

I saw the highlights and I thought the Green Wing sketch was missing. Russell Brand was the best I thought, but the murder scene was good too! When's the DVD out?