Another newbie

Hi everyone

After lurking for about five minutes, I've now joined. Looking forward to lots of arguments and procrastination.

I've always loved comedy; in my view The Time Tunnel is a comedy masterpiece, ripe for revival. My favorite bit was when Doug Adams tumbled into 15th century Verona and stopped Juliet from killing herself. That told Shakespeare.

Hey Janey and welcome! :)

Quote: Janeyboo @ October 21 2008, 5:10 PM BST

Looking forward to lots of arguments and procrastination.

No you're not!

Hi Janey Wave

Hi Janey. Wave

I hope that meant he saved Romeo too, or he's just a big sexist.

Romeo was supposed to be dead by that point, and in fact he was lying on the ground wearing a Sixth Form Poofy Shakespeare costume, but miraculously he hadn't taken enough poison and sat up saying: "Oh my garrrd, you're . . alive!" and he and Juliet wandered off hand in hand, so their marriage instead of being enshrined in tragedy and passion, slowly corroded into boredom and contempt like everyone else.

Helloooo, Janeyboooo! Wave

Quote: Janeyboo @ October 21 2008, 5:57 PM BST

Romeo was supposed to be dead by that point, and in fact he was lying on the ground wearing a Sixth Form Poofy Shakespeare costume, but miraculously he hadn't taken enough poison and sat up saying: "Oh my garrrd, you're . . alive!" and he and Juliet wandered off hand in hand, so their marriage instead of being enshrined in tragedy and passion, slowly corroded into boredom and contempt like everyone else.

Phew!

That's all any of us deserve.

Hellooo Miss/Mrs Boo!

How the devil do you do?

Just a wee post to say,

I'm very pleased to meet you!

:)

A little too pleased I see...

Hello Janey Wave

Hello.

Hello, Janeyboo. This is very much the spot for procrastination.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 21 2008, 8:32 PM BST

Hello, Janeyboo. This is very much the spot for procrastination.

Procrastination is a beautiful thing. Even cleaning the oven can seem a joyful task compared with the horror of doing the thing you're putting off. That was clumsy.

Hello Janeyboo.

Welcome.

Welcome Janey! Sorry I'm late. :$

Hello Janey. And welcome to the shooooo.