Panel shows Page 4

Oh nice one! Something to look forward to there.

Quote: Aaron @ July 22 2008, 11:57 PM BST

Our Ramona never arrived, zooo. :(

She didn't want us. :(

Teary

But we loved her so much.

We would have been the best fake, virtual, imaginary, adoptive guardians she ever did have...

We could have given her such happiness! *sobs with zooo*

Quote: ian_w @ July 22 2008, 10:53 PM BST

Never even heard of that! Who's that got in it?

Stuff Just A Minute, you must listen to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. It's bound to be on iPlayer.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 23 2008, 8:11 AM BST

Stuff Just A Minute, you must listen to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. It's bound to be on iPlayer.

Only for one week after being broadcast. So the last of the current series (a best of) will be on the iPlayer until Just A Minute starts with a new series next week. And although I agree that ISIHAC is better than JAM, I still think it's worth a listen. Back episodes of both shows can be *found* elsewhere.

Baby steps, Finck, ISIHAC is an entry drug. I imagine ian_w would be turned off by Nicholas Parsons' smugness, but might be drawn in once he's been turned by Humph's filthy double entendres. It's all about adjusting his weltanschauung (sorry, not sure what the German is for 'weltanschauung').

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 23 2008, 9:11 AM BST

It's all about adjusting his weltanschauung (sorry, not sure what the German is for 'weltanschauung').

That doesn't translate well into German, but if I had to, it'd be something like "Weltanschauung". But that would be very bold indeed. Maybe insert an umlaut somewhere to make it more believable... Weltanschäuung?

Quote: Finck @ July 23 2008, 9:04 AM BST

Back episodes of both shows can be *found* elsewhere.

BBC CDs for example.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/radio/isihac/ https://www.comedy.co.uk/radio/just_a_minute/

*points to Merchandise sections*

My list of favourite panel games are:

QI
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
Mock The Week
Have I Got News For You
The Unbelievable Truth
Just a Minute
The News Quiz
Would I Lie To You?
Never Mind The Buzzcocks
8 Out of 10 Cats

I like them all, but the quality of guests on "8 Out of 10 Cats" and "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" tend to annoy me, especially when they get people from "Big Brother" and other reality TV shows.

Quote: Finck @ July 23 2008, 9:38 AM BST

That doesn't translate well into German, but if I had to, it'd be something like "Weltanschauung". But that would be very bold indeed. Maybe insert an umlaut somewhere to make it more believable... Weltanschäuung?

I wish I knew how to get an umlaut. You must have special keyboards in Germany with loads of extra characters like that double-S thing.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 23 2008, 4:30 PM BST

I wish I knew how to get an umlaut. You must have special keyboards in Germany with loads of extra characters like that double-S thing.

Keyboards are called organs here...

Quote: Finck @ July 23 2008, 4:37 PM BST

Keyboards are called organs here...

:D

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 23 2008, 4:30 PM BST

I wish I knew how to get an umlaut.

Just for you: Ä ä Ü ü Ö ö ß. Alas, there's no capital ß.