Monk

If anybody hasn't seen Monk, series 4 is now on BBC2 on Saturday afternoons. For those unfamiliar with it, it's a show about a detective with OCD, and is one of the funniest, most beautfully acted and written TV shows on at the moment. Check it out.

I've only seen it a few times and i liked it. I love detective dramas and even though Veronica Mars is not a comedy, it also has funny moments. That and Kristen bell is perfect, heh.

monk absolutly rules i sometimes watched it before i went on my daily dog walk after school i think i watched most of the third series i think it was at that time but i dont get back in time from college i might invest in series 1 to see weather i wanna go full time with it

Monk is excellent! When they did that run on BBC1 weekdays after lunch earlier in the year my productivity dropped right off.

I watched a few episodes, but I'm afraid it clashed with other programming!

Besides, it'll never surpass Murder, She Wrote, which, as a student, I of course have seen practically every episode of. :D

well that mayb the problem with thier rateing at the moment it`s on at a time where every 1 is at work or they like to watch something thats a bit different like muder she wrote which is also almost as good, (prefer monk tho =-D).

But Monk doesn't have Angela Lansbury!