Hullo!

I'm Robyn, I love Green Wing and The Mighty Boosh, as well as many other surreal comedies. My other passions include anime, electro/punk/indie music, roy lichtenstein's art, modern languages and literature including Pride and Prejudice, nineteen eighty-four, The Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird.
Please feel free to visit my website, www.myspace.com/roybyin , and I'm quite happy to chat.
Robyn Pleased

hello you sound like a clever person, whats anime, i figured it's a band?

Nope, it's a type of animation-like Spirited Away, or Princess Mononoke-Look up Studio Ghibli if you're interested, My Neighbour Totoro is good to start with. My favourite bands include The Killers, RID, The Guillemots, OK Go!, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly., Keane...bands like that...what are you into?

Oh, I'm 15 by the way

at the moment i'm into, stuff like the kooks, and the fratelli's, but i've always been a clubber, so bands like darude, dirt devils do it for me, thing is we don't really have clubs where i live, the most exciting thing we have around our way is probably the church, it has a reputation for being a feisty church, the vicar rides a harley davidson, so if your ever in southampton don't go near the church, ewspecially on sundays with all the old people around, its like being in heaven, the church has a graveyard next to it and with me old people and a graveyard that is a timebomb, i accidently on purpose said to the church goers "look thats where all you will be in a few weeks time" it was a slip of the tongue by the way i'm 17

oh I love the kooks! *my* old house backed onto a cemetary, but I never noticed how much it spooked me until we moved! oh im hanging on for a vespa! lol the vicar of our nearby church has tattoos and all! I imagine vicars must feel a bit repressed, and so have to have someway to express!

i always thought vicars were a bit iffy, we once had one called eddie murphy, i like eddie murphy so i thought i'd pop along to a god bothering it was a 75 year old man who kept talking about some guy called jesus, aparently, this guy was amazing he heeled some people, of un-healing deseases, he spread good peace over a cruel world. what always got me is the last supper, eddie murphy told me it was some bread and wine, for such an amzing man you'd think he could at least do a decent meal, or at least order chinese. any way ivealways wanted a vespa, or a lambretta, and i could tour the contry.

i always thought vicars were a bit iffy, we once had one called eddie murphy, i like eddie murphy so i thought i'd pop along to a god bothering it was a 75 year old man who kept talking about some guy called jesus, aparently, this guy was amazing he heeled some people, of un-healing deseases, he spread good peace over a cruel world. what always got me is the last supper, eddie murphy told me it was some bread and wine, for such an amzing man you'd think he could at least do a decent meal, or at least order chinese. any way ivealways wanted a vespa, or a lambretta, and i could tour the contry.

wow a double whammy there! I'd love to have a a vespa, and the helmet and scarf and all...but I don't think my sense of awareness is quite up to it-not yet anyway! and yes he shouldve ordered chinese-but maybe he had an MSG intolerance

or maybe, he did and it's all a farce, i reckon, that he ordered, a chow mein, egg fried rice, chop suey, etc, and a side dish of chicken balls, with sweet'n'sour(my dinner tonight) and some anchient chinese guy was a delivery man, he turns up twenty years later on a donkey without the chicken balls, and expects a tip, obviously i havent thought about it that much. goota go now the chinese delivery man is at the door! bye.

oh yum! i love the signature by the way!

Chinese is the world's greatest cuisine! :D

Anyhoo, welcome. :)

thank you! lovely to be here

you obviously havent tasted, tunisian food, for a starter it's stinging netles with tesco's own make salsd cream, then its b.b.q ed cat, then for desert its a plate of melted chocolate, on it's own, ive had this meal twice, and both times i got the back end of the cat, and tell me this, how the f*** do you get cat wings, i can understand chicken wings, and turkey wings but cat wings, thats not right, you still can't beat good old fish & chips.

well fish and chips is old english and boring u gotta go out for some kfc or burger king (fast food), or you can go to all the resturants and by heck ull find cat wings and in this country may have to go backstreet to find it

yeah still not understanding you, but if it helps, yes i agree jason.

hmmmm in my other messsage i told you to walk of a cliff i expect to see u walk of a cliff by sunset