Extras - no Series 3 Page 5

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ May 11, 2007, 12:33 PM

I don't try to analyse things too much. What makes me laugh... makes me laugh. I'm fed up with the viewpoint that says I shouldn't be laughing at something I find funny because others' may find it offensive or, yes, (gasp) even racist.

Couldn't have, and indeed regularly fail to, put it better myself. I couldn't give a shit, quite frankly, if someone else is offended by something or not. If it's funny, it's funny.

Quote: zooo @ May 12, 2007, 12:17 AM

Wow, that is some self-belief you've got there!

;)

Its arrogance, I'm not here to argue. So i'll just say what Sarah Silverman says when a person confronts her about one of her jokes, you're probably right.

Lol.

I cannot stand Ricky Gervais. The Office was funny at first but it was so repetitive and Extras was exactly the same concept: arrogant twat trying to impress his peers but made audiences feel a twinge of sympathy for him. Just set in a different environment and Gervais roped in a load of his celebrity mates.

Boring.

Would it be safe to say you didnt like it then Charlie?

I wouldn't go that far, blimey! Talk about reading into things!

:D

I do apologise I do have a tendency of reading between the line I will in future wait for definite signs of dislike :D

Good thinking :P

I'm glad that there is to be no more episodes of 'Extras'. I never liked 'Ricky Gervais' either, I just don't see any stand out funny scenes in any of his episodes of extra/the office or his live shows. To be honest that's all he's really done.

What's all he's really done?
I didn't understand the sentence.

And by 'Ricky Gervais' do you mean the man himself or the TV show Meet Ricky Gervais?

Quote: Will Brook @ May 29 2008, 9:31 PM BST

I'm glad that there is to be no more episodes of 'Extras'. I never liked 'Ricky Gervais' either, I just don't see any stand out funny scenes in any of his episodes of extra/the office or his live shows. To be honest that's all he's really done.

Yeah, two sitcoms and three different live shows; that slacker. Laughing out loud

Two very similar sitcoms, and three even more similar live shows. :P

*makes note*
send lightning to Aaron's house.

But but but...!

Too late now!