It Ain't Half Hot Mum Series 6 DVD

When is It Ain't Half Hot Mum series 6 going to come out? It's been coming out for ages but the release date just keeps getting put back. The release date is now the 26th November, but it will probably get put back again. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I think that there were some unforseen rights issues which needed clearing. I think that this 26th November date is likely to be the actual one though.

Thanks Aaron

Cancelled again. Out in March now. It will never get released I don't think.

Of course it will. :)

It Aint Half Hot Mum was on uktv gold a little while back.

BLOODY HELL- I NEED A DRINK. With the original release date being in 2006, it has just continuely changed and changed, but just thought I'd have a look on play.com and low and behold, it is out to buy NOW. Come on Series 7.

Yes i got my copy last week, am well chuffed with it.

Does anybody know if/when It Ain't Half Hot Mum series 7 will come out?

Well, series 6 was released in June 2008, so I would expect series 7 to be any time from about May onwards.

Yes, but may be put off due to the kerfuffle involving the series six release, it took two years for series 6 to get released due to release date changes.

If it had been that much of a bother to them, they wouldn't have released S6. It's not going to stop S7!

Does anybody know what's happening with the rest of the series. Wikipedia says Series 7 and 8 will be released later this year - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Ain%27t_Half_Hot_Mum - but Play and Amazon have no mention of it.

That kind of thing on Wikipedia is often mere guess work. And shops can be very unreliable. The date Wikipedia has for Series 7 is almost certainly wrong though.