Which sitcom character do you fancy? Page 7

Quote: Timbo @ May 28 2008, 2:55 PM BST

Good call, but Francesca Gonshaw as Maria would be a better one. (The stupid lisp she put on in the second series was a bit of a turn off, but even so...)

I have to agree here - both on Francesca appealing more and the appalling lisp thingie. I just thought Yvette was much better known, as she was on the show all 9 seasons, and the actress was known also before 'Allo 'Allo.
Speaking of the show... Well, nobody else fancies Michelle (Kirsten Cooke)? And that Communist Resistance leader's right hand (I can't find her name), she was gorgeous! Maybe even Helga (Kim Hartman)?

Or Guy Siner? :D Whistling nnocently

Well, I didn't fancy Guy Siner! But Richard Gibson and Arthur Bostrom were both utterly do-able. :)

Quote: WrongTale @ May 29 2008, 11:56 AM BST

Maybe even Helga (Kim Hartman)?

At times!

Quote: zooo @ May 29 2008, 11:59 AM BST

Well, I didn't fancy Guy Siner! But Richard Gibson and Arthur Bostrom were both utterly do-able. :)

Good moaning!

Richard Gibson especially thus, right?

And I've seen Gruber's little tank! You have no idea how much I wanted it!

Quote: Aaron @ May 27 2008, 11:38 PM BST

There is everything wrong with facial hair!

Loud noises! Angry

Plus, another vote for anything Emma Pierson has ever done that could be considered a comedy. She is never average...

She didn't look really good in Hotel Babylon until that last episode. Her hair and lipstick were just too dark for her skin tone.

Emma Pierson has started to look quite fat faced in Hotel Babylon.

Quote: chipolata @ May 29 2008, 1:22 PM BST

Emma Pierson has started to look quite fat faced in Hotel Babylon.

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read
:D

Quote: Aaron @ May 29 2008, 1:21 PM BST

She didn't look really good in Hotel Babylon until that last episode. Her hair and lipstick were just too dark for her skin tone.

Why were her makeup and hair different in the last episode?

Quote: Aaron @ May 29 2008, 1:21 PM BST

The title sequence (before it was changed), that was in every episode. I rest my case :)

Quote: zooo @ May 29 2008, 1:26 PM BST

Why were her makeup and hair different in the last episode?

Don't think that they were - she just looked so amazingly adorable and vulnerable, like she just needed a big hug.

Melted my cold, withered heart, so it did.

D'aw.

Barbara Good

Janey Harper

Monica Bing ne Geller

Polly Whatser face from Fawlty towers

Janet Keyogh

Vanessa dont know her second name from Hangin' with Mr cooper.

Quote: Andrew M Bedell @ May 29 2008, 2:40 PM BST

Vanessa dont know her second name

If you are going to say you fancy Vanessa you really need to specific about the second name.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Andrew M Bedell @ May 29 2008, 2:40 PM BST

Hangin' with Mr cooper.

Oh my god!
Flashbacks.
I'd forgotten that existed.