We're Not Dead!

Was chatting to Adam (AJP) and he suggested a 'We're Not Dead Thread'.

So here it is... for anyone who's been busy, been writing, looking for work, on holiday, taking exams or otherwise engaged, etc and hasn't been around for a while.

Can I be the first to say how pleased I am you are not dead?

Also AJP.

Adam's not dead? Damn. I thought the world had lost a troublesome communist. :(

Thanks Graham, much appreciated:D

Time for bed now. Night night Jude. Wave

Night, night AaronWave

Quote: Jude @ May 24 2008, 2:35 AM BST

Night, night AaronWave

Hey Jude Wave (>_<;)

So what if someone goes away and doesn't post here? Does that mean they must be actually dead? :O

Must do. There's no other explicable reason for leaving the bestest most fantabulousest site on the whole InterWeb!

Quote: Aaron @ May 24 2008, 2:46 AM BST

Must do. There's no other explicable reason for leaving the bestest most fantabulousest site on the whole InterWeb!

I agree matey. You did a grand job. How long until the new one arrives? Any ideas yet?

Quote: ian_w @ May 24 2008, 2:42 AM BST

Hey Jude Wave (>_<;)

So what if someone goes away and doesn't post here? Does that mean they must be actually dead? :O

I dunno IanWave, but someone gave me the kiss of life (nameless) and here I am!

I was gone for a week or so. Was job hunting and job interviewing. All done now, found a government job for the summer. Sooooo....I'm not dead.
Glad to hear AJP is still kicking around.

I am not dead. I refute all allegations of deadness. I am still shitting in the woods like a trooper.

Quote: ian_w @ May 24 2008, 2:48 AM BST

I agree matey. You did a grand job. How long until the new one arrives? Any ideas yet?

When it's ready, basically.

I am alive, just busy. It takes a while to organise a sock draw.

Unfortunately for you all - I am not dead either.

Not yet anyway but maybe by the time you read thisssssssss..........................................................................................