*Tips hat*

Hello from Essex... Any jokes about Essex girls get a white stiletto in the groin.

I've been lurking like a good'un for a while, but finally decided to sign up now ideas for standup and scripts are being put to paper, and I crave moral support/harsh criticism/kicks back to reality. :P

See you around the boards! Wave

Quote: Rachel @ May 21 2008, 4:06 PM BST

Hello from Essex... Any jokes about Essex girls get a white stiletto in the groin.

I've been lurking like a good'un for a while, but finally decided to sign up now ideas for standup and scripts are being put to paper, and I crave moral support/harsh criticism/kicks back to reality. :P

See you around the boards! Wave

Hello Rachel and thanks for joining the elite who have the nerve to include a photo of themselves. If you have been lurking you will doubtless know that they are all completely insane on here but that's why you are here I guess?! :D

Hellooooooo. Wave

Obligatory intro question: favourite pizza topping?

Hah!
I saw my face after my first post and had an instant reaction of 'UGH. MY FACE. STARING BACK AT ME. FROM THE INTERNET.'

So I understand why people don't do it!

And definitely, yes.

EDIT: Blimey. You guys reply fast.
Pizza topping: Seafood (tuna, prawns, anchovies and vegetables). I guess you're all going to reply more slowly or not at all now for that appalling choice. Teary :D

Hey Rachel and welcome to BSG! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ May 21 2008, 4:13 PM BST

Hey Rachel and welcome to BSG! :)

Thankyou! Wave

Or should that be "Yaarrrrrr!"

Quote: Rachel @ May 21 2008, 4:14 PM BST

Thankyou! Wave

Or should that be "Yaarrrrrr!"

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tis be true, and an obligatory pirate emoticon. Pirate

Quote: Rachel @ May 21 2008, 4:10 PM BST

Pizza topping: Seafood (tuna, prawns, anchovies and vegetables). I guess you're all going to reply more slowly or not at all now for that appalling choice. Teary :D

Hmm, tempting. BUT, as you admit it's appaling - and are so modest and willing to put up the picture anyway (I can't bare anything where my face can be actually seen) - I'll let you in.

;)

Quote: Aaron @ May 21 2008, 4:10 PM BST

Hellooooooo. Wave

Obligatory intro question: favourite pizza topping?

Ahh the old pizza topping bullying question - so sad Rolling eyes

Yeah, but then it is ME replying, so what else do you expect?

A pirate emoticon! I've found my true home...

I appreciate your humbling generosity Aaron. You hide behind darkness, I hide behind glow effects. ;)

Combine our pictures, and they may be visible. \o/

Or become a hermaphrodite with superpowers. Either is cool!

Quote: Rachel @ May 21 2008, 4:20 PM BST

A pirate emoticon! I've found my true home...

I appreciate your humbling generosity Aaron. You hide behind darkness, I hide behind glow effects. ;)

I hide behind Uncle Fester :O

Quote: Alan C @ May 21 2008, 4:26 PM BST

I hide behind Uncle Fester :O

LOL.

Well, you said you wanted your name changed....