innitTogether - Revised and Complete

Yep, I've finally finished the first episode. It's a bit long (a full script) to actually post without killing somebody, so I've uploaded it to a Freewebs domain which I haven't put any thought into whatsoever.

Your feedback is very much appreciated.

----------------------

http://www.freewebs.com/innittogether/INNIT%20TOGETHER.doc

----------------------

It might not be active yet, I'm not actually sure. As you can see, I have no idea how to use Freewebs. I can script HTML perfectly well. I just can't use Freewebs.

How completely and utterly ironic.

Thanks in advance for all your critique,

Phil

PS. I'm just going to add this: :$ , because it's meaningless, but looks like a lemon Fruit Pastel with sunburn. And Fruit Pastels with sunburn are sexy as feck. I mean, they make me want to go make love to a tree.

A tree with sunburn.

This is so f**king difficult.
I still can't find a way to upload the bugger.

S'up Phil.

I sometimes use a program called Celtx. It lets you host your project on their servers and it's all free.

Check out the link in my signature.

Right, f**k this, there's no way I'm ever going to be able to do this.

I think the only way, for now, is to get in touch via IM, and transfer it that way.. but that's so innefectual I think I'm going to cry.

If you do want to see the script, leave me a message at phil@wii-uk.net (obviously, that's my MSN address). You can Email me if you like, but damned if I'm going to reply, and damned if it passes through the server's "everything" filter.

MSNM: phil@wii-uk.net

Sorry about this, guys. I'd post it, but it's over fifty pages long. And reformatting that to get rid of the wierd numbers would drive me to insanity.

Thanks for understanding,

Phil

I'll see what I can do tomorrow, when it isn't, well, tired time.

Just give up now Phil, look, you can borrow my gun if you want, you'll have to ask someone else for the bullets though.

I've got a noose if you want to borrow that, you want a noose?

I would do it myself, but... you know. I'm kinda dealing with the last person I helped out.

I'll just leave the noose and the gun on the table.

I have my own gun, and my own bullets. And those are for shooting people with STDs, so I can catch them myself and die. Hopefully.

*Slit*

I have Celtx alright, I just can't get my script (which has been made using all the Script Smart shizzle from the Beeb) to save as a Celtx project, without shitting on every single bit of the formatting.

Yeah I thought that might be a problem. I haven't used Script Smart before, does it not have a .pdf option?

Nope.

Well I'm out of ideas, sorry mate.

Aha, that's impeccible timing, because I've just figured out how to do it.

:P

Freewebs is shit. Not telling people that their formatting only works if you have an absolute direct link to the file? Cheeky bastards.

Anyway, here is is:

http://www.freewebs.com/innittogether/INNIT%20TOGETHER.doc

At long f**king last.

*fag, alcohol, etc*
I don't drink or smoke, but I'm getting FUCKING TEMPTED.
My God, I'm swearing a lot.

Appologies.

I don't feel like reading it now...

50 Pages?!! Is it not the typical half-hour sitcom then?

I'll read it tomorrow or later. I'm way too tired now.

Yes, it's a half hour long.

That's the usual length, isn't it?

It's just that I always think the average page count is 25-30, I could be wrong though?

I always thought it was about 48-58 for an average half-hour script?
Can anyone make any comment regarding this?

When i wrote mine on script smart it was 50 pages long. I'll try to read this soon.

Leevil, you've got a gun and a noose, are you some sort of cowboy? You know like the people who upgraded your internet.