Radio 1 Narrative Comedy Satire

Hello,

Mark said it would be ok to post this in here. Although I think Zooo and EllieJP have already seen it.

This is an online project with 5 x 5 webisodes which is going up from the 31st. This is the trailer - the idea being people sign up for the webisodes.

It concerns a 42 yr old all-about-the-music lady DJ in the grip of a station re-structure.

It's a bit different and I'm having a tough time getting it an audience so wondered if anyone wanted to give comments.

If anyone has any ideas features which would work with the on-line content I'd love to include them.

www.radiouno.co.uk

Mouse

i liked what i saw and the general concept of it. you going to put any more stuff on it?

I totally don't know what it's all about to be quite honest

I think eventually it will be a take on radio one (Uno). I think the DJ is supposed to be like Jo Whiley, and a dig at the fact that some of the presenters on there are getting on a bit, but tend to act as tho they are still 20 something. Plus I don't think it's finished yet.

If anyone wants to take a look ep 1 (of 5) of my Radio One Parody has gone up today.

http://www.radiouno.co.uk/