BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 41

This thread's gone very quiet. Anyone still playing?

My overall rank is 37k.

Quote: don rushmore @ 26th April 2024, 11:32 AM

This thread's gone very quiet. Anyone still playing?

My overall rank is 37k.

Hello, the League Manager has burst into life

I'm the Duracell Bunny of posting, compared to most on here.

Quote: don rushmore @ 26th April 2024, 6:08 PM

I'm the Duracell Bunny of posting, compared to most on here.

Yeah, like this is your first post for over three weeks (WOW!), YET I've been posting on here re football on a regular basis, but expect I'll still be viewed as a non-person by you.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Set Blather 🤡

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th April 2024, 3:52 PM

I've been posting on here re football on a regular basis

I'm sure you disappeared for over two months, or have I got that wrong?

I'm just about in the 'play-offs.

The man leading our FPL league.

Horseradish says "Well done to Godbot Titsies for gaining ground. They says the devils have all the best lucks. That is why I shall still be winnings at the end of the days. I am still awaitings a much promised delightfuls e-mails from Godbot and hope this can arrive no laters than the end of Week 38s to congratulate mes. And a quicks message to Hercules. I have no ideas why your dressing gown was sents to me. Would you like it backs? But you will have to pays for the postage.".

Quote: don rushmore @ 28th April 2024, 12:51 AM

I'm sure you disappeared for over two months, or have I got that wrong?

Oh dear Don, you really are a knob, and if you think I'm going to bandy words with you over this, you are sorely mistaken. So let this be an end to it, as I am finding you very tiresome now, with you completely ignoring my previous post on this matter. :-

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th March 2024, 4:07 PM

Let's ignore the fact that I haven't posted on the Super 6 thread for the month of February (which I won't go into), and concentrate on who has supported that thread the most. And who do you think that is Don? ME!!

DESPITE having not posted on the BCG Message Board since last year (Dec. 26th to be precise) I had posted 54 TIMES on the Super 6 thread from when Stephen G started the new season on the 28th July last year - understand that Don? 54 TIMES .............I'll give you a few moments to let that sink in.
AND HOW MANY TIMES have you posted on the SUPER 6 THREAD, Don? 9 TIMES. YES, DON - pathetically 9 times, compared to my 54.

And you wonder why people don't like you

‐----‐----------------------------------------------------

Manager of the Month (April)

Don Rushmore - 374 pts

Very close this month. Alfred only 1 pt behind on 373.

Horseradish said:

I looked with sadness at Don's post which lamenteds the lack of postings. I was genuinely concerneds for his well being. So althoughs I am a mans of very few words - and all of those are precise and relevants - I do feel obligeds to help him nicely with this. So here is an extras one.

I have beens thinkings for ten years on what one word might sums up Don, my lovely friend, best. I have decideds it is he is a "card". I have no especials angles on it but hope and evens expects he will see it as a massives compliment.

I am prepareds to go forwards. Generally speakings, I am not familiars with the LGBT Plus crowd but it seems to me that it woulds be bice for Don if they added C to their increasing list of 308 letters to include "card". There is no suggestions o0f anything erroneous here as they have gone way beyonds thei9r past remits and even include A for aromantics now.

So0 I really don't see why C for "Card" should be excluded. It seems unfairs to me. I hope that this in health terms helps.

Quote: don rushmore @ 29th April 2024, 10:43 AM

‐----‐----------------------------------------------------

Manager of the Month (April)

Don Rushmore - 374 pts

Very close this month. Alfred only 1 pt behind on 373.

For fear of being reported again (I presume it was you Don, as no one else has an axe to grind, and there was me, thinking we were all men on here) - I'll just let the facts speak for themselves......................

Can't believe ppl aren't posting regularly on here. Have a word with yourselves!

I should've included an item of food in my team name. That seems to be this season's tactic...

Pleased that my captain managed 4 goals this week. But, no, in the H2H, I happened to have been pitted against one of only two other teams with the same captain.

I can see now where Klopp & Guardiola are coming from now with their complaints over how the fixtures are allocated.

Bloody Hell, another Ton +

Pity I didn't start this run at the beginning of the season