For zooo Page 2

Came across this the other day.......................ENJOY!? 😎

(Silly woman hasn't noticed her slacks are split)

Aww, thank you! What a lovely Norman gift. He's probably had a shower and everything.

And smelling of.................ummm, I think it's sandalwood, with a hint of cinnamon.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd September 2023, 2:07 PM

And smelling of.................ummm, I think it's sandalwood, with a hint of cinnamon.

Body odor, with a hint of rancid mayonnaise - at least I assume that's what he uses on his hair.

HOW RUDE. He definitely smells of roses and kittens.

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2023, 6:49 AM

Aww, how sweet, and yes! You tell 'im zooo - that rude Yank.

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2023, 6:49 AM

Isn't the appeal that he looks rather unwashed? He always looks like he's pulled himself from under a car, has grease across his face and a spanner in one hand and a joint hanging out of his mouth, all whilst listening to heavy metal on his radio.

That's a least my vision of him whilst tugging one out...

Same.

More likely a Marlboro as it's rather irresponsible to be getting stoned while working under a car. Still irresponsible to be smoking in a garage though so best to go outside for a crafty one.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 25th September 2023, 3:08 PM

Still irresponsible to be smoking in a garage though so best to go outside for a crafty one.

I remember well, in the early 60s when I had my first car, pulling into a small independent garage (plenty of them then!) and the old boy came out (no such thing as self service in those days) and filled my car at the pumps whilst smoking a fag - I was so flagger-gasted, I said nothing, but my knee jerk reaction was to walk away from him and my car, and go and stand a long distance away - he looked at me like I was an idiot.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th September 2023, 3:45 PM

I remember well, in the early 60s when I had my first car, pulling into a small independent garage (plenty of them then!) and the old boy came out (no such thing as self service in those days) and filled my car at the pumps whilst smoking a fag - I was so flagger-gasted, I said nothing, but my knee jerk reaction was to walk away from him and my car, and go and stand a long distance away - he looked at me like I was an idiot.

Reminds me of this advert. Shouting "Speak English boy!" at each other became popular at school because of this geezer. Always wondered who he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cngmiwCGelo&ab_channel=Rewindtheads