Queen Of Oz Page 3

Quote: zooo @ 5th July 2023, 9:24 PM

Hurray!
I hope it gets a second series.

Lots of scope especially as (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) what happened to her intended.

I loved his nervous Mum.

Hah, yes! Even at the bloody wedding.
I just this minute realised who she reminded me of - one of Catherine Tate's old sketch characters used to scream every time the phone rang.

Just caught up with episode 3. Best yet!

Great episode last night (4). I think 3 is still my favourite but really enjoying this series and hope there's a second series.

Ditto! So rare to have a comedy on television that actually makes the viewer laugh. More, more, more!

Absolutely dire, but as it's by an established BBC "star" no doubt will have to endure a second series! 🙄

Have now watched the whole series and really enjoyed it! I do hope there's a second series - the whole ensemble are great and work really well together.

Really adoring this series. Best new comedy in a long time.

Low viewing figures sadly though, so I can only hope it's "doing numbers" on iPlayer as I want to see more.

Quote: gb901 @ 9th July 2023, 5:05 PM

Absolutely dire, but as it's by an established BBC "star" no doubt will have to endure a second series! 🙄

How can you not have found it funny? How can you not have laughed about her embarrassing situations?

Does it get better than the first episode?
(Clue: It would need to)

Look. I'm no fan of Caterine Tait but I loved it.

But did you like the first episode?
I know it's horses for courses and we all like different stuff.
But if Ep 1 is indicative of the whole series then it's just not my cup of tea.
That's all.

Yes, I would say Episode 1 is indicative.

Although it sets up the situation and introduces the characters. Give part 2 a go.

I seem to remember I liked episode 1, but I didn't love it until a couple of episodes in. So I'd give it at least one more episode.