Bullshot (1983)

Watched this many years ago and always wanted to see it again, but the closest I came to having a copy was back in the 1990s, when my friend had one but it was on a Phillips 2000 cassette, which I nearly bought, thinking I might come across a cheap machine to play it on - never did and didn't buy it.
So, across the eons of time the search was on to find a copy on DVD, or better still a FOC download, which I now have. How my son finds these recordings, I have no idea, but it did take him a long time.

But I digress - the film.

Far funnier than I remember it, and there were scenes where I was in hysterics, risking a heart attack to watch one scene again with the heroine in, played by Diz White, who was superb, along with our hero Bulldog Crummond, played by Alan Shearman, one of the few American actors who can pull off a very good English accent.

Mel Smith, Billy Connolly, Bryan Pringle etc. all made for a very good film, from the George Harrison stable of Handmade Films and directed by Dick Clement and produced by Ian La Frenais - whose book I have just finished reading.

It was on Britbox which is where I saw it a few years ago and have to agree, it is very funny with Diz White and Alan Shearman performing superbly.

If you have Britbox and its still there try and catch it, one of the better spoof films out there

Yes, watch it if you get the chance, as it is a very good, funny film

You can watch it here, if you have 7 quid spare...............

https://amzn.to/3JQd73z