Hi from Wales

Re-introducing myself. My name is Ross and I'm from sunny Wales, currently living in the Principality. Former contributor to Newsrevue and Treason Show and consistently failing to impress anyone at the BBC. Once regular contributor here until I fell off the wagon and turned to drink/writing plays.

Re-welcome, look you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ta!

Welcome back!

omg, it's roscoff. <3

Thanks for the welcome. Back doing some comedy writing (DM's are open) or at least sending stuff in. Thought I'd get back on my favourite comedy website that's called British Comedy Guide ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quote: roscoff @ 5th May 2023, 9:15 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Back doing some comedy writing (DM's are open) or at least sending stuff in. Thought I'd get back on my favourite comedy website that's called British Comedy Guide ๐Ÿ˜Š

Arse licker.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th May 2023, 10:16 PM

Arse licker.

I've been called worse. No really! I know, it's hard to believe๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know I'm late to the party, but welcome roscoff

Cheers Gap 1

Oh em gee! Only just seen this! Welcome back roscoff, we missed you!

Welcome back!

Quote: roscoff @ 18th May 2023, 5:33 PM

Cheers

And he was never heard from again.........................maybe in 2028

Welcome back. I hope the writing is going well and you're firmly back on the wagon :) I got on in January and haven't looked back.

Hey Ross, welcome back! Sunny Wales, huh? That's awesome. Really cool to hear about your past gigs with Newsrevue and Treason Show. Don't sweat the BBC stuff too much, their loss, right? And hey, a turn towards playwriting sounds pretty epic - definitely a creative shift! How's that been going for you?