BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 54

League of Saddos

Quote: don rushmore @ 30th October 2021, 7:19 PM

League of Saddos

Richard Osman's new show?

Some bizarre results today. Even Man U won! Seems like a low scoring week for most. Salah and Jesus had goals disallowed that could've changed it for me but not to be.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 30th October 2021, 10:34 PM

Some bizarre results today.

That is an understatement - one of those, as GT puts it, Bingo weeks. Total effin' lottery, with ironically, Ronaldo the only one to have any "luck", and the Liverpool/Brighton result being a typical "f**k you, prediction punters". (3-0 I had the Reds down for in the Super 6 AND Man City/CP 2-0 NOT 0-2 Grrrr!!) Angry

Well, if Norwich aren't even going to play Billy Gilmour, we'll have him back, thank you very much.
What a week!

Why did I relegate Gabriel to the bench?! That's 15 points I've lost out on. As a minor comfort, it looks like Maguire - with his 5 points - will be my nominated sub due to Luiz being absent.

Me and Herc are against each other in the H2H this week and I had almost conceded defeat.
Lots of no shows for me and a defender red carded earning me minus 3 points but Herc is not doing well either and my defender Johnson has scored edging me in front.

Edit: I take that back, his striker has an assist edging him 1 point ahead.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 30th October 2021, 10:34 PM

Some bizarre results today. Even Man U won! Seems like a low scoring week for most. Salah and Jesus had goals disallowed that could've changed it for me but not to be.

Concur. Myself noted too that it was a trifle less than spiffing. Don's clearly gone back to his sour grapes.
I just opened a bottle of ginger beer and had a lovely supper of toast on back 'ed bee ons. With a crumpet.

As a matter of interest, was anyone held up in that traffic queue today - the same one wot I was on? I won't be leaving my home again by charabanc - it is a waste of time so I shall sticks with one's escritoire. Innit.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 31st October 2021, 5:44 PM

Me and Herc are against each other in the H2H this week and I had almost conceded defeat.
Lots of no shows for me and a defender red carded earning me minus 3 points but Herc is not doing well either and my defender Johnson has scored edging me in front.

Edit: I take that back, his striker has an assist edging him 1 point ahead.

Certainly edge of the seat stuff, back and forth - I was convinced I'd lost out, but there's more to come I expect as the final tally won't be known until Tuesday (?)

Am 2 points ahead at the moment, and with Godot losing, I would finish up 2nd as it stands.

My vice captain Mount didn't play but he will be replaced by 1st sub Gray for Everton tonight.
That is - if he plays and doesn't get yellow or red carded. It's all down to the wire Herc for bragging rights.
Don't voodoo it ya twat.

Trust you to have the 7th Cavalry coming over the ridge - I think I'm resigned to my fate already, down to a f**king jammy Yorkie.

My personal view is that Antonio is a player who has been touted for his versatility throughout his time at West Ham. He has played as a right back, right midfielder, winger and striker in all of his years at the club and so he cannot be ruled out. Vardy, on the other hand, is one of the best strikers in world football due to his elite finishing ability, speed and positional awareness. He sets the tempo and the tone for the rest of the team and gives no other player behind him any excuse for not working hard, even though he doesn't exercise in a gym, and he consumes Red Bull caffeinated beverages and snus smokeless tobacco.

Saint-Maximin in my humble opinion is very typical of a player who is of Guadeloupean and French Guianese descent, though personally what I can also detect from his style of play is that element of his time in Châtenay-Malabry, a commune in the southwestern suburbs of Paris. However, when deciding on your future transfers do not overlook Aubameyang either who personally impresses me with his pace, finishing, and off-ball movement. Being half Gabonese myself, it is uncanny just how alike our haircuts are.

And then there is Emmanuel Dennis who first came to my attention when he was at the Accademia di Abuja, located in Abuja, Nigeria. I have assessed that he is a physical striker who is capable of playing on either wing and has a keen eye for goal though when I did my heat map for him I found it was unusual for a striker. It shows that he isn't in the box that often - an indication of his style of play; suggesting he is not a traditional number 10, but instead prefers to drift wide and wait outside the box, ready to make a late run onto a through ball.. Thank you for writing to me. I am sorry for the delay in my reply but I hope it is helpful. PS - I'm flexible so if you want to copy any of my advice I am relaxed when it comes to copyright issues.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 1st November 2021, 8:03 PM

when I did my heat map for him I found it was unusual for a striker. It shows that he isn't in the box that often - an indication of his style of play; suggesting he is not a traditional number 10, but instead prefers to drift wide and wait outside the box, ready to make a late run onto a through ball.

Heat maps can show you more than you realise, as Wayne Bridge found out when a heat map showed him John Terry was in bed with his girlfriend.

What's with Wolves scoring?

I need a wildcard to undo my wildcard.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st November 2021, 9:22 PM

Heat maps can tell you lots of things you didn't realise, as Wayne Bridge found out when a Chelsea one showed John Terry was in bed with his girlfriend.

What's with Wolves scoring?

I need a wildcard to undo my wildcard.

Yeah, that's Chelsea for ya. I think people did insinuations about Bridge. It seems to be the club for it what with them getting people with an above average level - so threatening - intelligence. Better to lash out at totally fictitious identities than to take that IQ on board. So, yep, far safer I think to go with Man Utd on the squad selection - the Ryan Giggs legacy and whatnot. Cool. The key thing here has always been that you can be bright as long as you're rebellious. Then it's fine. Otherwise not. It has to be queered so as to ensure that no one transexual is going to walk onto the premises. Look at Gretchen Fatberg and dear Robbie Fowler wiv his under t-shirt. No wonder he got married and no doubt she will do. Matt Le Tissier, and Marcus Rashford OBE, and Marcus Rashford's lovely mother, even over to the late Justin Fashanu and is that Rufus? To where do we send her wedding cake? I was Gary Lineker and thank you so much for watching Match of the Day. And next week I shall be joined by Alan Shearer and Harriet Harman. Bye for now.

Well I never! First draw of the season - or maybe ever in the H2H.