What're your favourite My Family episodes?

Mine are The Serpent's Tooth, Farewell to Alarns, All Roads Lead to Ramon, Breakable, The Mummy Returns (this is the one where Daniela Denby-Ashe returns as Janey), What's Up Docklands?, My Will Be Done (this is the final main episode to have Kris Marshall as Nick), A Wife Less Ordinary, Bliss for Idiots, Susan of Troy (this is the episode where they all appear on The Weakest Link), A Very Brief Encounter, 2039 : A Christmas Oddity, Desperately Stalking Susan, Labour Pains and Germs of Endearment.

The one where they brought the Phoebe type character in

I only ever watched it because someone else wanted to so didn't take much notice but there was one with lots of xmas trees which made me a laugh a bit.

The episodes Parisian Beauty and Trust Never Sleeps are now two of my favourites as me and my family watched some of the latter (although I watched it in full later) when it was repeated on BBC 1 last night, we were all howling with laughter at the scene where Nick and Janey (Kris Marshall and Daniela Denby-Ashe of course) are all the bathroom whilst Ben (Robert Lindsay of course) is hanging down outside from the bedroom window.