Rachel Parris - BAFTA (for The Mash Report)

I was blown away by Rachel Parris's performance in The Mash Report, she has a unique delivery. So much subtlety in what she does, kind of how I felt when I first saw Ricky Gervais. I'm delighted to hear she's been nominated for a BAFTA. Who would you nominate for a BAFTA?

Quote: Firkin @ 28th March 2019, 5:28 PM

I was blown away by Rachel Parris's performance in The Mash Report, she has a unique delivery. So much subtlety in what she does, kind of how I felt when I first saw Ricky Gervais. I'm delighted to hear she's been nominated for a BAFTA. Who would you nominate for a BAFTA?

Rachel Parris is certainly a talent in the world of comedy, which is more than can be said for Nish Kumar.

Other potential nominees who identify as female would, in my book, include Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Julia Davis, Katherine Ryan, Sharon Horgan, Diane Morgan and, of course, Lisa McGee for Derry Girls.

Potential nominees who identify as male are, in my book, Ricky Gervais, Jack Whitehall, Jimmy Carr and David Mitchell.

If there's any justice in the world, there should also be a posthumous award for Alan Partridge.