Dale Winton Sketch

Heres a sketch. Recently, ive just been writing absolute rubbish and this, I think, is yet another rubbish sketch, Its like Writers block I suppose and instead of just waiting im forcing crap out like this. Anyway let me know what you think, Thanks!

DALE WINTON IS HAVING A PARTY TO ANNOUNCE HIS NEW PARTNER

Dale
I'd just like to thank everyone for turning up and I'd like to confirm that I am proud to be with this man. Yes you heard, I'm gay, (LAUGHS) We have also decided that we are going to have a civil partnership. (SMILES)

(EVERYONE CLAPS)

Dale
But because of his job we will have to wait untill he leaves his post(LAUGHS) So, here he is, my new partner.

(CAMERA CUTS TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TURNED UP, THEY LOOK SHOCKED)

Man
(WALKS DOWN STAIRS WITH PINK SUIT ON AND HOLDING A GLASS OF CHAMPAIGNE) (BURPS)
Hello, I'm Pope Benedict XVI, but you can call me Ben (LAUGHS)

(CAMERA CUTS TO SHOCKED AUDIENCE AGAIN)

Er not a fan, taking a famous gay guy, and some one whose probably in the closet is a bit weak.

Maybe Rowan Williams gets in a bitch fight with Dale, screaming

He's mine,

I think you need an enema.

Not brilliant I'm afraid - sorry!

This raised a smile Paul from a visual point of view. I thought though that the dialogue was a bit forced and over long.

Dale
I'd just like to thank everyone for turning up and I'd like to confirm that I am proud to be with this man. Yes you heard, I'm gay, (LAUGHS) We have also decided that we are going to have a civil partnership. (SMILES)

could just as easily be

Dale:
I'd just like to thank everyone for turning up and I'd like to confirm that I am proud to be with the new man in my life (SMILES)

Dale's sexual orientation is well know and, imo, it doesn't really have any relevance in the sketch.

Weak sorry